BSIAB2, Wah, Thunderchief, & Easyvibe Samples

Started by RDV, January 02, 2005, 11:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RDV

vanhansen

OMG, I love the tone of the BSIAB2.  I almost cry every time I look at my parts and see I don't have enough yet to build some of these things.  The Thunderchief sounds amazing.  Very "tube" convincing for a JFET circuit.

Great playing, too.  Man, those samples sound sweet.
Erik

bluesdevil

Man, you're doing a good job of making me jealous AND inspired to build!!! You've got a great playing style that matches the pedals you use.  That's gotta be the best sounding clip of the easyvibe I've heard..... did you mod it? Also the BSIAB2 is what I think I was looking for.... been using the overdrive in my old ME-5 for 15 years and want to give something else a shot. I think you sold me on trying more than a couple of builds, hahaha!!! Thanks and keep on wailing!!!
"I like the box caps because when I'm done populating the board it looks like a little city....and I'm the Mayor!" - armdnrdy

ethrbunny

--- Dharma Desired
"Life on the steep part of the learning curve"

Eddie

what about some thunderchief without wah samples?

Great clips!

Eddie

RDV

Quote from: Eddiewhat about some thunderchief without wah samples?
Great clips!
Thanks!
Mine doesn't sound that terrific on it's own, but I'll try again tonight.

RDV

lightningfingers

U N D E F I N E D

jimbob

"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

Heavner

Very cool sounding pedals.  I think you nailed the Robin Trower "Bridge of Sighs" dead on with that Univibe and BSIAB2.  I'll definitly be building those next.  I recently got REaddicted to Trower and have since bought every CD he's played on.  A Hendrix clone he was.... but that man could play and had tone out his ass!
The older I get... the better I was.

Ed G.

I got to hear my bsiab2 into a fender cyber twin at a friend's house with another guy playing it. This guy had chops. It was nice to 'hear' the pedal with someone else playing it. The cyber twin was set to a fender Twin Reverb patch, and he also used my clone of the small clone chorus. It was VERY Trower-ish.