News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jolly1423

Mugshot

apart from velcro, you gotta make you install handbrakes to these so they wont speed away when you stomp on them  :icon_lol: cool little add-ons, great work!
i am what i am, so are you.

jolly1423

Thanks! I thought about locking up the wheels but if someone who has kids buys them it might be fun if they are still usable as toy cars. My 3 year old loves playing with them. I figure I've that up to the buyers :)

jolly1423

*I figure I'll leave that up to the buyers.

Thomeeque

Quote from: Earthscum on December 11, 2011, 11:51:43 AM
Damn, Thomas! That is an awesome idea...
Smart thinking!

Thanks David!

Quote from: Earthscum on December 11, 2011, 11:51:43 AM
I was considering re-boxing my tuner, but I figured out I can't back-light it, so it sucks, lol. If I can get the backlight thing figured out, I may just use your idea (or be inspired by, lol) instead of a total re-box.

What tuner it is?
Do you have a technical question? Please don't send private messages, use the FORUM!

~arph

Been a while since I loast posted a pedal... Here is a silvertone 1484 based circuit. No guts, since I did not want to open it up again.. it's a messy perf build in there.

( I hope direct linking to picasa works )

RonaldB

Here are pic's of my unfinished Dirtbag Deluxe (need to add the jacks and power plug)

Thanks goes to Madbean for this great project.
RonaldB

Govmnt_Lacky

Never really posted any build pics in this thread so... this is a first!  ;D

This is my build of the Mr. Multi made famous in this thread - http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=94351.0

Built it in an old Guitar Research shell. Followed the PCB layout and used 2N5952s for the FETs. Sounds AWESOME!!!  :icon_mrgreen:

Many, many thanks to digi2t for the assistance with getting this build to where it is!!!!!

A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

tyzjames

Some of my recent builds:

nocentelli

Love the Lunar Module!
Quote from: kayceesqueeze on the back and never open it up again

jolly1423

I love the royal fuzz and that last one. What font did you use on the royal fuzz?

glops

Ric "Flair Master"  Acetone FM2

tyzjames

Quote from: jolly1423 on December 13, 2011, 08:50:19 PM
I love the royal fuzz and that last one. What font did you use on the royal fuzz?

Thanks! I just downloaded a bunch of fonts from www.dafont.com. Check it out, there are tons of cool fonts there.

ShortScaleMike

iq01221

DavenPaget

Hiatus

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: glops on December 13, 2011, 11:12:37 PM

WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!  :icon_eek:  :icon_eek:  :o

To be the best....... You gotta BEAT the best!!  WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

ShortScaleMike