VERIFIED vero-layout for the hearthrob tremolo

Started by nokaster, January 26, 2008, 05:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nokaster

there doesn't seem to be an edit bottom in this forum, so i can't edit my previous posts...

here is version 1.3 of the layout, now complete with all info.
it is verified, working and a lot smaller than my first attempt:

Chris S

Hey Nokster,

Thanks for the layout!
I'm trying to debug my board. When spdt1 and spdt2 are connected is that fast or slow speed?
Thanks!

asfastasdark

This could be made even smaller ;). Good layout though, nice and compact!  :D And by the way, there is an edit button. It's called Modify. It's at the top-right corner of a post and looks like this:

John Lyons

Quote from: asfastasdark on October 23, 2008, 10:43:45 PM
This could be made even smaller ;). Good layout though, nice and compact!  :D And by the way, there is an edit button. It's called Modify. It's at the top-right corner of a post and looks like this:

The modify tab is only active up to an hour after you make the initial post

john

Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

nokaster

Quote from: Chris S on October 23, 2008, 10:23:07 PM
Hey Nokster,

Thanks for the layout!
I'm trying to debug my board. When spdt1 and spdt2 are connected is that fast or slow speed?
Thanks!

hey chris, glad you like the layout!
mine worked at first startup.
i just connected the switch and one side was superfast... don't know which one anymore.
sorry.
hope yours will run smooth soon!

thx john for pointing out the fact that the modify button only works for a short periode.

i really can do without wise-ass pics of buttons... :-)

Chris S

Hey Nokster,

My hearthrob is now up and running and sounding awesome. I managed to mix up my depth and speed pots  :icon_redface: Thanks for posting the layout

blanik

would it be possible to repost the hearthrob VERO? it's not on the page anymore (or PM it to me)

tkx

Thomas3D

Yes, please repost if you have it, can't find it anywhere.

Chris S