what to build? 1590A projects -help me decide

Started by PereatMundus, April 14, 2011, 12:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PereatMundus

Hi!

So I got bit by the 1590A mosqito thats been going around.

Ended up with parts and boxes for many projects. yet little time to actually DO them.  :icon_mrgreen:
What to do first?

In what order should I build theese?
a little explanation why etc. to the right

Tend to play Industrial/Kraut/noise influenced HeavyRock on a LesPaul with updated high output humbuckers, or Fender Jaguar HH special Edition.
I use loads of boxers. (shoegazer danger) more fuzzes that you can shake a stick at, but lacking in some good allround setup pedals.
and really need to shrink things down so I can fit more usefullness on my small pedalboard.

the following I got parts+1590A painted box and custom PCB (that fit in 1590A) for:

OrangeSqueezer                               [got no compressor atm]
OCD                                                 [atm just got a ts9 crappy copy]
GreenRinger                                      [Got no octaveUP fuzz or similar ringmodulator]
MosfetBoost                                       [Got loads of pedals need some sort of boost to push the signal]
FatBoost                                            [Mid boost, might be nice Im thinking to bring those mids  up a bit]
ZENdrive                                            [I Love the Dumble sound, been looking for it in a pedal]
zVexMachine                                      [tend to play Industrial/Kraut/noise influenced HeavyRock if that makes any sense, feel this would complement that]
+ misc stuff im not really in a hurry with

Also got loads of PCBs that fit 1590G (slightly larger but not as big as 1590B)

MxRNoiceGate                                 [love the mods thats possible with this project, *momentary-off extra foot-toggle for instant noise. etc]
SuhrRiot                                         [heared loads of good things bout this and nice to have an instant crunch+/distorted "channel"]
Delay                                             [a custom community Job, my current Delay is a crappy one]
Phase45                                         [bonus effects I like, "a tiny bit of that and a tiny bit of this makes for happiness ]
+ misc stuff im not really in a hurry with

*And ofcourse got 5 1590A Fuzz projects  :icon_eek: only build one so far Christine
Guitars: Westone Prestige 150 - Aria Pro II CS-400BnG
Amps: 5150 - SloClone
Fx: 20+ DIY (100+)
Play: Kraut/Death/Industrial/Noise
Pereat Mundus Et Furia Tempo-Leena Krohn/Schopenhauer