CryBaby Header--Pinout?

Started by isher1992, March 29, 2013, 11:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isher1992

So, I bought a JD Crybaby PCB, modding it and such.  Sadly, it's going in an empty shell with a new pot and the shell was a 95F, so I can't look at it to figure this out, because the PCB is totally different.

Sorry these are crappy cell phone pics, my current camera uses CF cards and I don't have a CF reader on hand anymore.

Here's the PCB, it's a 2007 board, REV I.

If someone could show me where everything goes, that would be great.  I've tried finding pictures of a similar PCB, but haven't found any gut shots on the Internet that look similar to this one (at least not visible enough to figure out).  I would like to retain the DPDT switching if possible.

isher1992

Okay, I think I found an image now!  But still can't quite tell on the pot.

Jdansti

Hang tight and maybe Joe Gagan will give you some help. He's the resident wah expert. :)
  • SUPPORTER
R.G. Keene: EXPECT there to be errors, and defeat them...

Paul Marossy

I am looking at GCB-95 Rev G, with header at top, looking at the component side, from left to right:

Black wire = battery ground
Red = battery positive
Black = "CCW" on pot
Green = input jack, tip
Yellow = "SL" on pot
Blue = "CW" on pot
Purple = output jack, tip
The last pin on the right is also connected to 9V.

Does that answer your question?

joegagan

. edit. i don't know the pinout
my life is a tribute to the the great men and women who held this country together when the world was in trouble. my debt cannot be repaid, but i will do my best.

Paul Marossy

I don't know why they would change the header. Then they would have have a different wiring harness for that one model. Wouldn't make any sense to the MBAs...

joegagan

my life is a tribute to the the great men and women who held this country together when the world was in trouble. my debt cannot be repaid, but i will do my best.