STRIKER VALVE DRIVER

Started by Striker Amplification, July 07, 2013, 09:29:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Striker Amplification

you know being so uniformed in the field of electron tubes, the grammar just disapionts me. i was up for 36 hours non stop, NO SLEEP. i made mistakes in my sleep deprived state.
Builds:Plexi superlead mkll 100,plexi superlead mkll 50, 59 plexi, 59 4x10 bassman, marshall bass and PA head 100, JTM45, modded JTM45-lead,JCM800 lead 50.

Striker Amplification

and a thank you to eveybody who did want to see and hear about the build(s). at least some people are smart enough to know when to take good designs given to them. might just let you change one component and keep it for your own production. from now on i deal with members one on one for schematic detail. except the last group of guys that commented, thank you guys for giving a shit.... :icon_twisted:
Builds:Plexi superlead mkll 100,plexi superlead mkll 50, 59 plexi, 59 4x10 bassman, marshall bass and PA head 100, JTM45, modded JTM45-lead,JCM800 lead 50.

midwayfair

Quote from: deadastronaut on July 07, 2013, 02:59:39 PM
+1 maw.....

eye wanna sea ya stuff 2, mite bee kooal geer.

wellkum. ;)

Oh no, Rob's gone Dutch!
My band, Midway Fair: www.midwayfair.org. Myself's music and things I make: www.jonpattonmusic.com. DIY pedal demos: www.youtube.com/jonspatton. PCBs of my Bearhug Compressor and Cardinal Harmonic Tremolo are available from http://www.1776effects.com!

R O Tiree

Can anyone spell "puretube"?
...you fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way...

Striker Amplification

what is your "puretube".....point :icon_cool:

puretube

Quote from: R O Tiree on July 07, 2013, 04:28:14 PM
Can anyone spell "puretube"?

Yes,
I   
can!!!

Striker Amplification

mistahead

Just putting it out there kiddo...

I like my engineers to be completely baffling in what they say, not how they say it.

I like my sales people to respect the customer enough to fake being polite to the folks they're trying to take money from.

I like my business folks to imply a knowledge of business in the manner they conduct themselves.

You'd best have a @#$%ing great deal on world class tech, handed down to you by aliens, I suppose it what I'm getting across.

Also - calm down, nobody hires sugared wired ADHD sufferers by choice.

Mac Walker

Quote from: STRIKER AMPLIFICATION on July 07, 2013, 09:29:36 AMbut! today iam going to post these designs one by one for your building pleasure, i can promise you that

Sounds awesome, I guess I'll check back tomorrow?  Looking forward to seeing your designs!

Striker Amplification

Quote from: mistahead on July 07, 2013, 09:04:39 PM
Just putting it out there kiddo...

I like my engineers to be completely baffling in what they say, not how they say it.

I like my sales people to respect the customer enough to fake being polite to the folks they're trying to take money from.

I like my business folks to imply a knowledge of business in the manner they conduct themselves.

You'd best have a @#$%ing great deal on world class tech, handed down to you by aliens, I suppose it what I'm getting across.

Also - calm down, nobody hires sugared wired ADHD sufferers by choice.

I will take that with a grain of salt. Thanks for your input.

armdnrdy

I just designed a new fuzz circuit! It almost sounds a little different than the last fifty fuzz circuits I designed! ;)

Striker Amplification

when i wrote the original post, i had an idea how it should be done....(posting that is), was not as easy....... :icon_sad:

Striker Amplification

Larry your input really isnt needed here. So either you can be respectful of others ideas or you can please just not post anything. Have a fantastic day and by the way please quit trolling on everything I post and looking up my family members really shows how immature you are.
TROLL

DougH

Do you have any sound clips and or youtube vids of any of the stuff you have posted so far?
"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you."

rousejeremy

Quote from: STRIKER AMPLIFICATION on July 08, 2013, 07:11:19 PM
Larry your input really isnt needed here. So either you can be respectful of others ideas or you can please just not post anything. Have a fantastic day and by the way please quit trolling on everything I post and looking up my family members really shows how immature you are.
TROLL

There's only one troll here bud, and it's you. You don't know what a ground plane is, mistook bias for bass and get defensive when anyone questions your layouts? You're here to push buttons. We're here to learn and or help. Hopefully the Mods sift you out.
Consistency is a worthy adversary

www.jeremyrouse.weebly.com

pinkjimiphoton

Quote from: STRIKER AMPLIFICATION on July 07, 2013, 09:56:06 AM
was that even needed? you feel insulted, i have avoided horrible people like you whom have nothing good to say about anybody and are insulted by the least bit of know how just flowing freely out of anyone elses mouth, and i know you insecure, thats okay but there is no reason to take that out on me, after all i do stock nothing but electro harmonix valves

WOW... dude... ron neely is a cool guy, and one of the innovators, the movers and shakers...

WOW.... i see you getting a lot of disrespect, which frankly blows cuz you're being genuine enough to share your stuff...

but being %^&*y here is not gonna land you anything but the same. there's some serious ass mother@#$%ers here, and you're posting stuff that isn't even in the ballpark of many of the builders.

my advice is chill, show some respect, and maybe you'll get some in return. yes, i'm seeing some of the regulars being kinda cranky, but man, you're bringing napalm to fuel the flames.

can every one chill out a little bit please, and leave all the attack dog shit at the door?

this is really getting to be a drag to see lately. if ya wanna act out like an inbred savant, do it on HCEF, not here. please.

that said....

cool looking design, from the second or two i glanced at it.
  • SUPPORTER
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
Slava Ukraini!
"try whacking the bejesus outta it and see if it works again"....
~Jack Darr

pinkjimiphoton

• SUPPORTER
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
Slava Ukraini!
"try whacking the bejesus outta it and see if it works again"....
~Jack Darr

aron

Everyone relax here. Remember, this is a hobby for fun. Even if someone doesn't understand how their circuit works - who knows, it might sound good? I know for sure I didn't  (and still don't) understand everything about how my circuits I posted work. The idea is sharing and yes, tempers can rise, but lets all step back and take a deep breath and stop calling each other names. Oh yeah, and no need for ALL CAPS POSTINGS! (it's considered shouting).

mth5044

Quote from: pinkjimiphoton on July 11, 2013, 02:46:38 PMif ya wanna act out like an inbred savant, do it on HCEF, not here. please.

Where the only response you'll hear will be your own echo  :icon_lol:

DougH

I would genuinely like to hear some sound clips or see some youtube vids of this stuff.
"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you."