Eddystone Enclosure Screws

Started by Toxic Tom, September 30, 2013, 12:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toxic Tom

I have made a LPB-1 type boost pedal in a Hammond Eddystone 27134PSLA enclosure and unfortunately I have lost the screws  :icon_frown: If anyone has one of these, I'd really appreciate it if you could tell me what the dimensions of the screws are or post a picture for me! I really need to get some more but I think it could be difficult...

pappasmurfsharem

Quote from: Toxic Tom on September 30, 2013, 12:06:42 PM
I have made a LPB-1 type boost pedal in a Hammond Eddystone 27134PSLA enclosure and unfortunately I have lost the screws  :icon_frown: If anyone has one of these, I'd really appreciate it if you could tell me what the dimensions of the screws are or post a picture for me! I really need to get some more but I think it could be difficult...

Can you not just bring it to the hardware store and find something with a similar threading?
"I want to build a delay, but I don't have the time."

Tightpants

Lids are retained by M3.5 x 12 countersunk screws (POZIDRIV No. 2 head, should be easy to get hold of) - From this link: http://www.hammondmfg.com/eddydwg.htm ;D

Chugs

I have a few spare screws from Eddystone enclosures. PM your address and I'll pop four in the post to you.