News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Two Questions

Started by soupbone, June 07, 2014, 05:11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

soupbone

I've got two questions;actually one of them is a request.I've got a 69'-70'? Jen Double Sound Wah-Fuzz that I'm trying to get up and running.I am embarrassingly not that good at reading schematics. :icon_redface: Does anyone have any gut-shots they can share with me?All the google searching I've done,i haven't been able to find the right pic.Mine has 2 dpdt switches.All the pics that I've found on the net had a 4pdt,Dpst,or the pic was real grainy.My other question was i have a "square-button" kill-switch in my strat.The problem I'm having is it clicks when I press the switch.Is there a there a fix for this?Thanks!

GibsonGM

Don't know about the first one, Soup, but for the second one look up "switch pop".  There are methods to 'slow down' the release of the bit of DC trapped in the switch (so to speak), making the pop more of a bleed...
  • SUPPORTER
MXR Dist +, TS9/808, Easyvibe, Big Muff Pi, Blues Breaker, Guv'nor.  MOSFace, MOS Boost,  BJT boosts - LPB-2, buffers, Phuncgnosis, FF, Orange Sunshine & others, Bazz Fuss, Tonemender, Little Gem, Orange Squeezer, Ruby Tuby, filters, octaves, trems...

soupbone

Quote from: GibsonGM on June 07, 2014, 08:47:44 AM
Don't know about the first one, Soup, but for the second one look up "switch pop".  There are methods to 'slow down' the release of the bit of DC trapped in the switch (so to speak), making the pop more of a bleed...
Cool.I'll check it out.Thanks!