finally got her done

Started by LightSoundGeometry, July 17, 2015, 02:06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LightSoundGeometry

Or at least a step in the right direction. still cannot get the real EP ( all 10-11 pieces) to work but this one turned out pretty damn good. its similar to a EP

I need to work on my layout design or order me some terminal strip ..the perfboard looks shabby lollol I need to breal out the architect and design skills !

I like my oversized LEDS ..go along with my oversized caps  :icon_biggrin:

duck_arse

well, it works, it's got an oversized led, and it's purple. what more do you want?

get thee to the diylc, and some hours/days/weeks of layout practise, and resistor shovings. (oversixed caps catered for.)

[not an edit :] and yes, oversixed, I'm having that, but youse can all use it.
granny at the G next satdy.

ASchmalex

Sorry but what is an ep? Booster of some type?

I like the big led, especially on a 1 knob, looks good with the purps too!

You could maybe try just cutting the perf down more to tidy it up, and save yourself some for future projects. Is the pot board mounted? Doesn't quite look like it but I can't tell.

jimilee

Quote from: ASchmalex on July 17, 2015, 10:32:19 AM
Sorry but what is an ep? Booster of some type?

I like the big led, especially on a 1 knob, looks good with the purps too!

You could maybe try just cutting the perf down more to tidy it up, and save yourself some for future projects. Is the pot board mounted? Doesn't quite look like it but I can't tell.
Yes

LightSoundGeometry

its a booster that doesnt boost a whole lot but colors the tone ..not enough to clip but just enough ..they are amazing sounding - appreciate the kind words.

working on layout design now - the pot is not board mounted. I added a 10K from output to lug 3 - am still reading about this, and learning, so i think you can take the drain resistor and turn into a pot to adjust gain or volume ..now that I can breadboard a little bit, i am going to work on the pots

* I actually got the real EP on the BB ..its starting to become easier ..I may try my hand at a fuzz face next!

LightSoundGeometry

amptramp

I just thought of a name for it:

STATUTORY GRAPE

LightSoundGeometry