How many are we now?

Started by Mark Hammer, March 07, 2017, 12:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renegadrian

Quote from: Mark Hammer on March 07, 2017, 05:52:41 PM
My former officemate was from Milan, and the only Italian he taught me was "bela fica" :icon_rolleyes: and a phrase I don't know how to spell but it sounded like "Che catsoh FA-Tay", which I was told was something like "What the f*** are you doing?".

:D remember milan and ROME people don't cope welll...and the language we speak is totally different...

Quote from: mac on March 07, 2017, 09:26:05 PM
Quotetime to learn ITALIAN, amico mio!! :-D ciao

non dimenticare gli español :)

mac

jamais!!!  ;D I hosted some people (swing dance teachers) from buenos aires - we got so much in common...

Done an' workin'=Too many to mention - Tube addict!

Ice-9

Legion.... For we are many.
www.stanleyfx.co.uk

Sanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same result. Mick Taylor

Please at least have 1 forum post before sending me a PM demanding something.

Mark Hammer

....and all your base are belong to us.  :icon_wink:

thermionix

mac

Quotejamais!!!  ;D I hosted some people (swing dance teachers) from buenos aires - we got so much in common...

My grandpa was from Catanzaro :)

Quote:D remember milan and ROME people don't cope welll...and the language we speak is totally different...

I was on flight from Rome to Palma a decade ago. The guy next to me asked me which was my team, "Boca Juniors, of course", I replied. Almost shouting he said "Boca? Maradona!!!"... another passenger heard him, and got closer. He was from Naples, the one by my side from Rome, others from Milan, Turin... and so the football discussion began!... get the picture. The crew was involved too. The plane almost crashed in the sea :) :)

I guess in the UK, Germany it's the same :)

mac
mac@mac-pc:~$ sudo apt install ECC83 EL84

Renegadrian

Quote from: mac on March 08, 2017, 04:28:17 PM
Quotejamais!!!  ;D I hosted some people (swing dance teachers) from buenos aires - we got so much in common...

Quote:D remember milan and ROME people don't cope welll...and the language we speak is totally different...

I was on flight from Rome to Palma a decade ago. The guy next to me asked me which was my team, "Boca Juniors, of course", I replied. Almost shouting he said "Boca? Maradona!!!"... another passenger heard him, and got closer. He was from Naples, the one by my side from Rome, others from Milan, Turin... and so the football discussion began!... get the picture. The crew was involved too. The plane almost crashed in the sea :) :)

mac

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
Done an' workin'=Too many to mention - Tube addict!

duck_arse

Quote from: mac on March 08, 2017, 04:28:17 PM

mac

I don't think they say "Maradona!!!" in England, at least.
granny at the G next satdy.