Best supplier for barrel jack plugs for power supplies?

Started by AndersonENGINEERING, March 16, 2020, 09:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndersonENGINEERING

I apologize if I am driving you all batty, but where is a good place that I can buy bulk power cables for a voodoo lab pp+. I just want single cables with the standard barrel jack on both sides. I really do not want to buy more than 50 but if the price fits, I have no problem. Minimum two dozen. Cheap but reliable.

I don't really know where to look for these and my Google-fu is not serving me well on this one.

Cheers!
A collection of vintage BF Fenders, Splawns, Riveras, Fryettes and Mesas. Lost track of guitars at 40 some.

New to the world of pedal building, I promise I will ask stupid questions, as I am here to learn.

Raising hell since 1990.

Call me Mr. Anderson

davent

"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

AndersonENGINEERING

Thank you very much! Exactly what I was looking for 🍻🍻
A collection of vintage BF Fenders, Splawns, Riveras, Fryettes and Mesas. Lost track of guitars at 40 some.

New to the world of pedal building, I promise I will ask stupid questions, as I am here to learn.

Raising hell since 1990.

Call me Mr. Anderson