Help on Buffer Pedal Wiring

Started by jtah21, April 19, 2020, 04:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtah21

Hey awesome peeps,

I've just started my venture into the diy pedal world and I've been trying to understand as much as I can. As per the topic above, I'm trying to build my very first pedal - a Buffer pedal. I got the schematics from AMZ JFet Splitter (Link: http://www.muzique.com/lab/splitter.htm). The area which I'm sort of lost is on the wiring of the components (switchcraft input/output jacks, dc jack, etc.) to the strip board. What I planned to do is in reference to the Empress Effects Buffer Pedal with a little modification which has:-
i) Guitar in
ii) Amp out 1
iii) Amp out 2
iii) Loop in
iv) Loop out

So I thought of making two similar JFet buffer circuits in one stomp box (concept similar to said Empress Effects Buffer since I want a buffer after my guitar and before going to the amp) which I guess could work but where I lack in confidence is the wiring of the components to the circuit board. I humbly require some confirmation/advise on whether this wiring works. I have little knowledge in this field, but I hope someone could help me out to see if this'll work.

Much appreciated!

antonis

Hi & Welcome.. :icon_wink:

After a rough trace, all seem to be fine..
"I'm getting older while being taught all the time" Solon the Athenian..
"I don't mind  being taught all the time but I do mind a lot getting old" Antonis the Thessalonian..