Aion Blueshift - no bypass signal

Started by newjackruby, July 09, 2020, 09:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antonis

Quote from: newjackruby on July 11, 2020, 03:27:40 PM
Every message board on the internet has the one guy who fancies himself the alpha dog and takes more pleasure in sarcastically pointing out how clueless every new user is than actually helping.

Agree with the sole objection of more than one alpha dog existence.. :icon_wink:
(it needs two guys, at least, to play good-bad cop scenario..)

P.S.
Without any right to speak on behalf of duck_arse, I should say you've totally wrong point of view.. :icon_wink:
"I'm getting older while being taught all the time" Solon the Athenian..
"I don't mind  being taught all the time but I do mind a lot getting old" Antonis the Thessalonian..

matopotato

Old thread, just wanted to check if you managed to get it working eventually @newjackruby? And if so, what was the problem.
"Should have breadboarded it first"

iainpunk

Quote from: matopotato on December 22, 2021, 12:01:38 PM
Old thread, just wanted to check if you managed to get it working eventually @newjackruby? And if so, what was the problem.
hey, welcome to the forum

hes not been active for 16 months.

cheers
friendly reminder: all holes are positive and have negative weight, despite not being there.

cheers

eh la bas ma

Don't know if you already checked that out, but I had a similar issue because the jumpers on the opto were wrong, there is some sort of confusion that can be made with the layouts and the way you look at the board...

Edit : sorry, didn't notice it was an old thread, an admin can delete my reply...
"One Cannot derogate, by particular conventions, from the Laws which relate to public Order and good Morals." Article 6 of the Civil Code.
"We must not confuse what we are and what society has made of us." Theodor W. Adorno.

matopotato

Thanks!
Yes I saw there are 2 options, and some discussion on where to look. My understanding was that the pcb har drawings that shows what to connect for Stock version?
Also, do you have any thoughts as to why one would prefer either Stock or Minimal?
Edit:
Got an answer from @iainpunk in another thread. Thanks
Thanks in advance
"Should have breadboarded it first"