[Request]Schamatics for te Maestro FZ-1 Fuzz-Tone

Started by KinzieKoder, April 13, 2023, 06:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KinzieKoder

pedel:Maestro FZ-1 Fuzz-Tone

looking for the schmatic of the Maestro FZ-1 Fuzz-Tone

(footnote: why do i need to play 20 questions to post)

antonis

(footnote: 'cause you don't need to play 21 or more..)
"I'm getting older while being taught all the time" Solon the Athenian..
"I don't mind  being taught all the time but I do mind a lot getting old" Antonis the Thessalonian..

KinzieKoder

Quote from: antonis on April 13, 2023, 06:32:14 PM

(footnote: 'cause you don't need to play 21 or more..)
coiuld you explain this -)|- symbol (seen on c2 and c3 [im guessing potentimitor]

idy

That is a symbol for capacitor. It is used for polarized caps. Electrolytics. Used for large values, on the other FZ-1 schematics I have seen these are both 20uf.

mozz

FZ1 was 3volts, FZ1A was 1.5v. There was a few difference in caps and FZ1 was missing a 470k?
  • SUPPORTER

Rob Strand

Jack's schematic(s),
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/11/58/d7/1158d74ef4fba80f41085a07cd7fc439.gif

Here's some comments about corrections,
https://sites.google.com/a/davidmorrin.com/www/home/trouble/troubleeffects/maestro-fuzz-tone

I'm sure I've trace this and a number of variants from scratch and the parts around the 470k and 50KA bias pot vary.  I just can't remember the exact story for the FZ1/FZ1A.
Send:     . .- .-. - .... / - --- / --. --- .-. -
According to the water analogy of electricity, transistor leakage is caused by holes.

duck_arse

Quote from: KinzieKoder on April 13, 2023, 06:15:13 PM
pedel:Maestro FZ-1 Fuzz-Tone

looking for the schmatic of the Maestro FZ-1 Fuzz-Tone

(footnote: why do i need to play 20 questions to post)

(footnote: in order to prevent the skynet auto-spam-bots completley taking over the forum, real people user members need to proove they are real people. hence, twenty dumb questions. answer the questions, make your posts, they will stop soon enough. unlike the bots, which just keep blathering away.)
"Bring on the nonsense".

mac

Quote(footnote: in order to prevent the skynet auto-spam-bots completley taking over the forum, real people user members need to proove they are real people. hence, twenty dumb questions. answer the questions, make your posts, they will stop soon enough. unlike the bots, which just keep blathering away.)

Possible response:

Are you sure?
Can you tell I'm the real Mac and not a Terminator FZ-1?
Neither Alan Turing nor dogs will save you!

mac FZ-1
mac@mac-pc:~$ sudo apt install ECC83 EL84

FSFX

Here is the diagram they included with the original