First post, 2nd Aion kit

Started by Muttlyboy, April 16, 2023, 08:55:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muttlyboy

Hi Everybody,
I just found out about this forum. Looks like a great resource.

I just got my feet wet in Diy pedals with my first Aion Andromeda kit. It took me a bit more time than I thought, but it worked out well.
This weekend I assembled the Aion Achilles kit, and I'm pretty happy with the results, so I ordered a Vector delay kit for next weekend.
I'm very impressed with the quality and engineering that goes into these kits. They've made it about as easy as possible to put together a high quality finished product.

duck_arse

welcome to the forum. we'll be wanting to see photos of your completed pedals.
granny at the G next satdy eh.

ElectricDruid

Muttlyboy

Well, 3rd kit didn't go as well...

Aion Vector delay. Lights up, no signal through the effect.
Passes signal when bypassed.

I'm not sure where to start troubleshooting, like what points to check voltage,  and what voltages should be correct?

GibsonGM

Should we start a new topic, "Aion Vector kit not working" or something?  That way if someone has a problem in the future they can find it by searching for it :)

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure we can help you get it working pretty easily!   

Post the 'requested info' from this link to your new topic, we'll be along shortly!  https://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=29816.0
  • SUPPORTER
MXR Dist +, TS9/808, Easyvibe, Big Muff Pi, Blues Breaker, Guv'nor.  MOSFace, MOS Boost,  BJT boosts - LPB-2, buffers, Phuncgnosis, FF, Orange Sunshine & others, Bazz Fuss, Tonemender, Little Gem, Orange Squeezer, Ruby Tuby, filters, octaves, trems...