WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

Started by aron, September 20, 2023, 08:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aron

If you see this, you are on the new server!
It's not cheap so if you can, please donate!

Hoping this server will be good for a long time!!!!!

aron

BTW the store is down until I can fix it. Sorry! DM me if you need something shipped!

PRR

Quote from: aron on September 20, 2023, 08:15:36 PM
It's not cheap so if you can, please donate!

Good. I could not remember last time I supported. There's so much crap out there it is a pleasure to support the good groups.

Not sure the process caught my handle (it confused Maine for Mexico) so: Transaction ID: 21572561182127175
  • SUPPORTER

bluebunny

Thanks for everything, Aron.  This new server is fairly zipping along!   :icon_cool:
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

Ben N

• SUPPORTER

antonis

There is some kind of error for my donation but I hope it will be solved..
"I'm getting older while being taught all the time" Solon the Athenian..
"I don't mind  being taught all the time but I do mind a lot getting old" Antonis the Thessalonian..

Phend

• SUPPORTER+
This is the age of Video Game Induced illiteracy

amptramp

Thank God you are back!  I was starting to get withdrawal symptoms.  No names show up if you click on the "Like" function but I suppose this will be handled in your usual seamless way.

stonerbox

Pour a little of that hard earned cash on this sublime temple of titans!

Long live the titans!
There is nothing more to be said or to be done tonight, so hand me over my violin and let us try to forget for half an hour the miserable weather and the still more miserable ways of our fellowmen. - Holmes

ElectricDruid

Thanks for all your efforts, Aron. Must have been a pain to move it once and then have to do it again, so thanks for persisting. The new server does seem notably more zippy than the pre-cloud one.

Ksander

aron

I will probably update the forum software very soon - maybe this weekend for more features and performance. I hope this server lasts - it is way over spec'ed for our forum and it should be fast for a long time!

bluebunny

In lieu of non-functioning "Like" button...

• SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

toneman

I like the new look!
It's FAST too!!
yeh, no "like" button that I can find(?)
thanks Aron!
  • SUPPORTER
TONE to the BONE says:  If youTHINK you got a GOOD deal:  you DID!

Frank_NH

Very nice!  The new look is great. :)

aron

aron

I was updating the likes button mod and the entire forum went down. I decided to upgrade the forum to the latest and then realized it was going to take a long time.... how long? How about over 30 hours!!!! We have a lot of posts.
Anyway, it's sorted out so enjoy!

aron

Please have patience while we get this forum running on the new server. There were bots causing problems so they have been blocked via firewall. Hopefully this will keep the site speedy.
Thanks for being here!

aron

The new software has likes built in. The upgrade script worked on it for hours! :icon_eek:

Steben

• SUPPORTER
Rules apply only for those who are not allowed to break them