double dosed stupid pedal trick mosrite fuzzrite +

Started by pinkjimiphoton, May 14, 2024, 05:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinkjimiphoton

twofer stupid pedal trick today.... my version of the fuzzrite with some tricks... switchable germanium/silicon extra third stage, built in sag control for the power supply, a bit of choosing the right transistors... and wahoo, one fuzzrite plus is born. this thing is sick.

will upload schematics and shit soon as i get to it. may take forever, or it may take a minute, no promises either way...lol

shoutout to Barry Steindel, whom's most excellent american fuzz from GuitarPCB.com made the perfect substrate to excorcise this fuzzy vision and make it sing,.... fuzzrites are awesome. so much fun,  hopefully the gent whom this belongs to loves it for  long time.

thanks for dealing with me and standing by all these years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXcEvGYbRF4

• SUPPORTER
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
Slava Ukraini!
"try whacking the bejesus outta it and see if it works again"....
~Jack Darr

jimbeaux

Was actually planning to build a fuzzrite this past week and glad I ran across your post and demo - going to order a couple of American Fuzz PCBs and get ready !  :)

GibsonGM

• SUPPORTER
MXR Dist +, TS9/808, Easyvibe, Big Muff Pi, Blues Breaker, Guv'nor.  MOSFace, MOS Boost,  BJT boosts - LPB-2, buffers, Phuncgnosis, FF, Orange Sunshine & others, Bazz Fuss, Tonemender, Little Gem, Orange Squeezer, Ruby Tuby, filters, octaves, trems...