Boss Katana GO Stomp

Started by Krediax, June 01, 2024, 05:59:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krediax

Hi,

I want to make a stompbox for a Boss Katana Go. Placed in a normal Stratocaster Jack Plate (Jack in the middle). The 3,5mm cable into a 3,5mm jack and IN and OUTput. my Question is. how do I connect the switch so it disables the Katana loop and it goes from IN to OUTPUT. When pushing the knob will activate the Katana loop so it's going from IN to middle jack. and from 3.5mm jack to OUT.

Help!  :D

GibsonGM

It sounds like you want to mount the Katana inside your guitar? I suggest you go get the PDF here: http://www.tonepad.com/project.asp?id=35 and take a look.  When you think you understand it a bit, come back and ask more questions.

You will need at minimum, a DPDT switch mounted on your guitar to 'insert' the FX in series with your signal, and also to completely remove it (true bypass).   It's not a 'loop', it's just bypass switching. 

Welcome to the forum!
  • SUPPORTER
MXR Dist +, TS9/808, Easyvibe, Big Muff Pi, Blues Breaker, Guv'nor.  MOSFace, MOS Boost,  BJT boosts - LPB-2, buffers, Phuncgnosis, FF, Orange Sunshine & others, Bazz Fuss, Tonemender, Little Gem, Orange Squeezer, Ruby Tuby, filters, octaves, trems...