Anyone want to design a PCB?

Started by ToneRangerAudio, June 05, 2024, 02:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneRangerAudio

Hey all,

First off, wasn't sure if this is supposed to be in a different section of the forum, so please move it if so!

I'm looking for someone to turn a schematic I have into a PCB. I'm currently learning DipTrace, but it's looking like it's gonna be a while before I can actually knock this out myself. If anyone is interested in helping, that would be amazing (compensation as well if I'm allowed to say that)! I'd say the schematic on a 1-10 difficultly scale would be a 4 or 5, depending on the person. I have lot's more details about the project once I connect with someone who's interested.   

Thanks!

FiveseveN

Quote from: ToneRangerAudio on June 05, 2024, 02:05:40 AMdepending on the person
Perhaps component count would be a more appropriate metric. Any mechanical constraints (enclosure size, onboard pots and connectors etc.)?

Quotelot's
You know Lot? Is he still alive?!

Drop me a message for a quote if you want to keep the schematic a secret on a forum for sharing projects and ideas for some reason.
Quote from: R.G. on July 31, 2018, 10:34:30 PMDoes the circuit sound better when oriented to magnetic north under a pyramid?

stonerbox

I can have a look at it, can't promise anything until then.
There is nothing more to be said or to be done tonight, so hand me over my violin and let us try to forget for half an hour the miserable weather and the still more miserable ways of our fellowmen. - Holmes

ToneRangerAudio

PM'd both of y'all! If there's anyone else out there, let me know!