What's up with Tayda? They cancelled my order that I made 5 weeks ago

Started by electrosonic, September 19, 2024, 12:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

electrosonic

On Aug 11th I made an order with Tayda - today (Sep 19th) they sent me and email that my order was cancelled and my money will be refunded next week.

No reason given - I have reached out and am waiting to hear a response.
  • SUPPORTER

Mark Hammer

You didn't happen to change your credit card since the last time you ordered from them, did you?

electrosonic

No, I paid via PayPal on Aug 11th, and PayPal is processing a refund today (Sept 19th) - I have been ordering from Tayda since 2012 and have never had an issue. When I look at my order history I have the option of re-ordering the cancelled order. I guess I'll just have to wait until they get back to me to figure what went wrong.
  • SUPPORTER

Mark Hammer

Well I hope it's an issue unique to you, and not a broader organizational thing.  I was all set to put in a big order.

davent

"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

Locrian99

I have ordered two orders from tayda in the last month, no issues at all.   Just ordered 20 powder coated enclosures and a few others odds and ends on the 9th, arrived on the 16th.  30th I ordered a few enclosures and a bunch of caps resistors knobs switches etc.   Also took about a week.   

electrosonic

I guess it's good that it is an isolated thing - still waiting to hear back from them.
  • SUPPORTER