trade of stuff for other DIY stuff

Started by cedric, November 17, 2003, 08:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cedric

i've got some stuff i'm looking to trade for your nice projects, pedals, toys.

they are:
boss sg-1 new in box.
shin-ei octave box (octave down)
voodoo labs tremolo

any takers?

mail me at rasmusebay @ NO SPAM hotmail.com for pics.

- ced

Marcos - Munky

What do you want? If you tell us what you're looking for, is easiest to do a trade. Then somebody could build one unit to send to you.

cedric

yeah well.. i knew that.. ;)

i'm looking for anything odd i guess.
except for "swirly" stuff (eg. flangers, phasers...)

anything that makes "8-bit noise" and just noise i guess. hmm. i don't know. any ideas?

cedric

the sg-1 has already been spoken for.

and the shinei octave box too. (i think?) - but i'm for for the trade if he is! :)

ExpAnonColin

This is Super77, no?

I have a lot of stuff I could send you... I'd like your DL4 more than anything else listed if you haven't already sold it.  Check the link in my signature and tell me if you want anything from there... otherwise I have a bunch of PCBs you might want and also a few hammond boxes and the like...

-Colin

cedric

hi bear. :)

well if you'd build me something cool. i'd be alright - but otherwise i think i'll hold on to the dl4

ExpAnonColin

Quote from: cedrichi bear. :)

well if you'd build me something cool. i'd be alright - but otherwise i think i'll hold on to the dl4

Oh, my mistake, i thought you were asking for parts, not built things... I tell you what, hold on to the DL4 and we can talk about me sending you a parallel universe + when I get it all worked (probably early december).  

-Colin

Marcos - Munky

In moments like this, I repent myself to have only a Jawari standing in my "not in my pedalboard" list. Maybe I could build something to you. In my site, there's a simple but cool effect called Robovox, that is a ring mod with internal oscillator to give a robot voice effect, but cool for use with the guitar. Maybe in some days, I can build to you a TSA, a Robovox and send my Jawari, but I think when I finish it will be late.

Marcos - Munky

I forgot to say, I have a Tarpit Meltdown too, didn't have a enclosure, but this isn't the problem, if you want it I will buy a enclosure for it in some days.

cedric

i think i'll check that 'parallel universe +' out colin.

ExpAnonColin

Quote from: cedrici think i'll check that 'parallel universe +' out colin.

I'll also do a straight trade, your DL4 for the Chorus Tremolo (see http://www.experimentalistsanonymous.com/mods/)

-Colin

cedric

ew!

don't like like swirly pedals.

sorry.

ExpAnonColin

Quote from: cedricew!

don't like like swirly pedals.

sorry.

Fair enough, neither do I :)

-Colin

Marcos - Munky

And the Tarpit Meltdown, what do you think?

cedric

'Tarpit Meltdown'
hmm.. what's that you say?

Marcos - Munky

Is one of Joe Gagan effects. A modded Fuzz Face with two silicon transistor and one germanium transistor, with six pots and two switches. It's a cool distortion/fuzz. You can get a lot of hard rock tones with it.

cedric

wanted to mention that i've still got a
line6 dl4 - painted black up for grabs
and an a/da flanger.
plus the guyatone cleanbox.

i'd prefer cash - but trades will but cool i guess.
i'd be interested in studio equipment too (mic's, pre's, comp's)

Ansil

i did some building tonight.. and i finished up my noisemaker. it is a self oscialter fuzz.  with a positive feedback and negative fedback control. so you can get self oscilation and then control the pitch

"wanted to mention that i've still got a
line6 dl4 - painted black up for grabs
and an a/da flanger.
plus the guyatone cleanbox. "

would you be interested in trading for something fro that.  do you still have the line 6that

ExpAnonColin

Hey Super77-
The Parallel Universe +'s are now available.  I'd be willing to straight trade for the DL4.  Check out http://experimentalistsanonymous.com/pedals/  read, and listen... let me know!

-Colin

cedric

all your offers for the dl4 sound VERY nice. and i'm glad you're offering it. but sadly i need cash more than more pedals at the moment. (who doesn't?).

but if it's not gone within a few weeks - i try to contact you both again. :)

- ced