News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Fulltone '69

Started by Luke, November 18, 2003, 04:40:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Snowberg

Hi Luke,

I just wanted to say thanks for not posting it publicly. :D 8)

I wanted to chime in and I only speak for myself here. I have nothing to do with the design in question.

As a small time boutique pedal builder, I would not mind at all if people were to trade or transfer my designs the way you are. As you point out, anybody could just run with it if it were posted. Posting is the only place where I have problems with any of my schematics being "out there".

If everybody follows your lead, the best of all worlds is achieved. No pedal sales are lost, DIY builders get some cool pedals, and the maximum amount of learning goes on. Cool.

Take care,
-Peter
Eschew paradigm obfuscation

Arno van der Heijden

Hi Luke,

Can you send me a copy as well then?  :lol:

D Wagner

Luke,

I'd apperciate a copy of the schematic as well.

My e-mail is   datilderek (AT) excite (DOT) com

Thanks!

Derek

Gripp

Hi Luke (or anyone who has gotten the schematic),
I've set my junk mail filter differently now (didn't recieve the schematic).
Could you please try to send it one more time to Grillbeppe@hotmail.com?

I just got to tell you that I'm really impressed with the way you (Luke) and Peter are thinking about sharing of schematics. Maximum sharing of knowledge (not dealing) with no toestepping. :D  I wish that all had the same respect for their fellow fx-builder. It is nice to be nice!

Thanks!
Gripp

jrc4558

I hope it's not too late yet.
Can I have schematics of the 70 e-mailed to me too, please?

asterius@hotmail.com

dubs

Love a copy too Luke. Thanks mate!
hershey_dazza@hotmail.com

petemoore

The novelty factor just can't be beat when reading a 'new' [to you]  "Mystery Schematic" !!!
 Oh I can't resist...i TOO LIKE TO LOOK A NEW SCHEMATICS AND HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS '70 [whoop capslock].
 I have an e-mail but can wait if it might help...
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

Luke

Wow... thanks everyone for their kind words and appreciation- especially Peter and Gripp for your comments on the forum.  I really hope everyone gets a kick out of the schematic, and supplies a few more ideas.
Thanks a million guys, you have made my day :)
Take care,
Cheers,
Luke

jswevers

Luke,

Can I have a schematic too? I tried to build one some time ago
and could never figure out why it didn't work although I followed
the schematics I had at that time.

Thanks,

Jan
jan.swevers@mech.kuleuven.ac.be

petemoore

petemoore59@hotmail.com
 I dunno that I'll build one or not, but I just love looking at them !!!
 ^ thank you for your time, It seems there are a # of ppl also interestid in this one...Like me, please send one there also Luke ! Thanks in advance!!!!
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

Doug H

Quote from: Peter SnowbergHi Luke,

I just wanted to say thanks for not posting it publicly. :D 8)

I wanted to chime in and I only speak for myself here. I have nothing to do with the design in question.

As a small time boutique pedal builder, I would not mind at all if people were to trade or transfer my designs the way you are. As you point out, anybody could just run with it if it were posted. Posting is the only place where I have problems with any of my schematics being "out there".

If everybody follows your lead, the best of all worlds is achieved. No pedal sales are lost, DIY builders get some cool pedals, and the maximum amount of learning goes on. Cool.

Take care,
-Peter

This is an excellent idea and I like the way you guys are thinking here. :D

I have considered distributing schems by "email-only" too. In particular, I designed a nice (IMO :D ) overdrive a few months ago inspired by an amp design. But to reveal the overdrive schem would give away one of the unique aspects of the amp, which in this case I don't feel like I have the right to post. The amp builder has asked that his designs not be posted (although they make the regular email rounds and from what I can gather that doesn't bother him).

I may consider doing this now, but I'll start another thread if I do...

Thanks for the inspiration!

Doug

Kleber AG

Hey All  :D

Luke, can I have a copy of that schem too? Please!
Thank you for your time...

kagaxdx@yahoo.com

Regards
Kleber AG

AL

Could I please have a copy of the schematic also?  Thanks

atlarry@yahoo.com

AL

brian wenz

Hello Luke---
  Is it too late to get a copy??
Thanks alot!!   brianwenz@juno.com
Brian.

Arn C.

Luke,
    Could I get a copy of the schematic also?
thanks!   arn.conklin@ametek.com

Hungeryhippie

jumping on the band waggon.  :lol:

could i have a looky too. please.

hungeryhippie@yahoo.co.uk

thank you  :P

rx5

Luke,

If u dont mind... me too  :wink:  :wink:

beamrx5@yahoo.com

-ralph
BE d Bezt, Urz D Rezt... RoCk ON!!!

MRTelec

Me too, please.  I have a few schematics if you want to trade.  Email me with what you want and I'll see if I have it.

Mrtvajr AT adelphia.net

JT

PLease send one my way Luke....Thanks!
Jotova@aol.com

Luke

I think I have sent a copy to everyone... If i ahve missed someone, please private message me with your email adress and Ill send it over.