Highway 89 perfboard layout here

Started by B Tremblay, December 05, 2003, 11:43:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ansil

hot damn my weekend is booked now.  :)

B Tremblay

I was under the impression that you hated perf...
B Tremblay
runoffgroove.com

al3151

Where do I find the Highway89 schematic?

B Tremblay

You can e-mail Doug Hammond for the schem.
B Tremblay
runoffgroove.com

rustylee

That's what I was going to ask, but you beat me to the post.  I requested one directly from the designer as instructed in a prior post, but haven't heard anything.  Perhaps I misunderstood something.  If you search you'll find the posting regarding this.  It goes back a few days.

Probably just as well I don't have the schematic yet since I've got my hands full with some other stompbox things.

-Rusty

Marcos - Munky

petemoore

One fine looking ckt. too...
 Just copy it right off the perf [I'd just perf it] right off the copy...
 I dunno is there someway to separate the schematic from these posts, my printer is printing from the last page first to the first page last.
 I could just follow the schem like I was planning, but since this has popped up, the easiest thing to do would be to build it by the well spaced numbers you've prepared...oh and by the way...Thank You for preparing this perf layout, having it drawn like this makes it easy for me to get right the first time/debugg...
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

Doug H

Quote from: rustyleeThat's what I was going to ask, but you beat me to the post.  I requested one directly from the designer as instructed in a prior post, but haven't heard anything.  Perhaps I misunderstood something.  If you search you'll find the posting regarding this.  It goes back a few days.

Probably just as well I don't have the schematic yet since I've got my hands full with some other stompbox things.

-Rusty

http://www.diystompboxes.com/sboxforum/viewtopic.php?t=16013

Chris R

Quote from: petemooreOne fine looking ckt. too...
 I dunno is there someway to separate the schematic from these posts, my printer is printing from the last page first to the first page last.

You can right lick on the picture of the perf board.. and do save image as... save it to your computer and then print it out from your favorite application.

C

Bill_F

Nasse

Just dropped an e-mail to Doug H...
  • SUPPORTER

Marcus Dahl

Super Cool!!! I might be able to find time to do it now..... :D
Marcus Dahl

javacody

Can someone else host the sound clip? Doug's site is out of bandwidth.

petemoore

Convention creates following, following creates convention.