Posting bulldog cabsim on website?

Started by smoguzbenjamin, January 05, 2004, 04:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smoguzbenjamin

Hi all

I'm thinking of posting the bulldog cabsim on my website because it doesn't seem to be floating around the web anymore. I was just wondering if anyone had a problem with that. The schemmo will (ofcourse) have all the words saying I didn't invent the thing etc etc.

Just wondering if anyone minded... :roll:
I don't like Holland. Nobody has the transistors I want.

Mike Burgundy

I'd say we all would like to see that schem again (and the other stuff at StonedTone) but the person to object or not would be the author (Ambrose Chapel - ?)
See if you can locate him.

Nasse

Anybody in Great Britain know if he is still in which business? I remember reading his nice and interesting audio projects in some British electronics magazines, maybe it was ETI...
  • SUPPORTER

Paul Marossy

That's one of the frustrating things about the web for me, you put a link to something on your site and the other guy's site disappears.  :(

But, if you post it at your site, you're a bad boy. Maybe you could redraw it, and then post it at your site, giving Ambrose credit for the circuit, but saying it was redrawn by you.

But then there is the problem of it being "intellectual property". Everything is intellectual property. If we quote something said in this forum, we are talking about someone else's intellectual property. Where do you draw the line? I dunno, it seems like you just can't win.

MarkB

I have the schem if anyone wants it, PM me...  If the author is cool with it, we can repost it.
"-)

smoguzbenjamin

Yeah I tried tracing stonedtone but ended up with nothing :( Anyone know where he's hanging out?

Arno van der Heijden

For those wanting the schematic, try here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20030204060243/http://users.2z.net/stonedtone/

:mrgreen:

The author's e-mail address can also be found on that site:
ambrose_chapel@hotmail.com

smoguzbenjamin

Cool, Arno, but I donno see no pictures! :(

Arno van der Heijden

Click on the link to the Bulldog cabsim and download the pdf with the schematic and pcb layout.

smoguzbenjamin