OT: My new website dedicated to DIY'ing

Started by The Red Rooster, July 05, 2004, 04:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Red Rooster

Today a friend and I started working on my new website, and we'll continue for a while.

Please have a look at:

www.GodiksenNet.com

Regards

Kurt

sir_modulus

Nice site. Always good to have contributions to the DIY community. I'm also going to post my site up soon (in one month and some)

Fret Wire

Looks like you're off to a good start.  :D  How's the Danish DIY Rock n' Roll community? I was going to suggest some links, but you're obviously not done yet.

Good Luck! I'll be checking back to see how you're coming.
Fret Wire
(Keyser Soze)

stm

Congratulations. I also want to go public with my own site about DIY effects. Great start.

You mention you are interested in obtaining tone of classic amps by emulation. I am very interested on tube sound emulation via solid-state devices. The Runoff Groove FET emulations just blew my mind  :mrgreen:

Look forward to see your progress on this issue.

Marcos - Munky

Cool site. Hope it grows a lot. I'm redoing my site too, maybe in one month it will be online in the new version.

Peter Snowberg

It looks great, but unfortunatly the navigation doesn't work with Firefox on my Mac. Some browsers are picky about URLs that start with a "?". You might want to think about changing the navigations URLs to something like "index.php?main=Schematics" instead of just "?main=Schematics".

I'm looking forward to watching your site grow! :D 8)

Take care,
-Peter
Eschew paradigm obfuscation

The Red Rooster

Nice to hear that you all like our efforts :-)

So far I have no idea where it'll end, but I'm really glad so far.

I'll do my best to continue in the same style.

Regards

Kurt

Peter Snowberg

It works great on a Mac with Firefox now! 8)

Thanks for thinking of everybody. :D

Again, great looking site.

Take care,
-Peter
Eschew paradigm obfuscation

Gilles C

>>>Today a friend and I started working on my new website, and we'll continue for a while. <<<

Welcome to the world of guitar effects... and site building.

Don't worry, once you start working on a website, you never want to stop.  :lol:

Btw, I am also into Blues, so that's a double welcome...

Try to post some sound clips, Blues inspired of course...  8)

Gilles

The Red Rooster

Thank your for all your kind replies :-)

At the moment my site has the content I wanted from the start:

- Welcome
- Articles
- Projects
- Schematics
- Links
- About the author

So the next big thing for me to do is to finish some projects I'm working on, and publish them when finished. Of course soundfiles will be included.

But again; time is a limited resource ;-)

I also have a nice book - audio radio handbook design/application book published in 1980 - that I would like to scan a few things from. I do need to buy a new scanner first, though.

Regarding the Danish DIY-scene: I have to admit that I don't know any other DIY-freaks... I had a brief incounter with mr. Jim Ratmer 3 years ago, and that's that. So the Danish DIY-scene is rather limited.

Regards

Kurt