News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Merry X-mas..

Started by Johan, December 23, 2004, 02:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johan

...yeah, I know I'm a little early, but here in Sweden we celebrate on the 24'e and I'll be gone for a few days, so...
..dont eat too much ( in sweden x-mas is pretty much about eating :?  ) and best wishes to all..

Johan
the perpetual crusader of tone..
DON'T PANIC

MartyMart

Merry Christmas to you too and everyone on the Forum.
Have a safe and Happy break, and please dont forget to EAT TOO MUCH!!

:D  :roll:  :D

Thanks also to everyone for helping to make this year a fun stompbox DIY year for me !!

Best wishes, 'til the 29th

Martin.
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

StephenGiles

My dear wife always tries to get something different for Christmas eats. Last night we had a mallard - that's a male duck in places when gender has been cancelled! Now I don't think we could ever over eat on a mallard between two people, we gave up trying to cut the meat off and just had half each. Made up for it with desert though - treacle sponge and custard!
Stephen
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

Mike Burgundy

spongebob

A Happy Christmas everyone!

Gilles C

Merry Chrismas to all the old and new stompers on the forum.

Joyeux Noël à tous les anciens et nouveaux participants du forum.

MartyMart

SSHHHHH  !! ( in a whispered voice ) I think I'm getting the Line 6 Space Chorus pedal for christmas, but don't tell my "Good Lady" that I know !!  tee hee .

:D

Marty.
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

stm

Merry Christmas for everyone!

Hope you all enjoy a good time with your family and loved ones.

STM

Fret Wire

Everybody have a safe, happy holidays.
Merry Christmas :)

ps: I hope Santa leaves a mint condition Flying Pan under all your tree's.
Fret Wire
(Keyser Soze)

Nasse

Merry f-X-mas  everybody, and peace on earth
  • SUPPORTER

brian wenz

Hello Hello--
      Good One For Everyone--
Brian.

Kleber AG

Merry Christmas!!!
:D
Peace!
Kleber AG

Gringo

Greetings from the south! Where we eat the same food, only in summer :D

Merry christmas! Feliz navidad!
Cut it large, and smash it into place with a hammer.
http://gringo.webhop.net

vanhansen

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Can't wait to see if Santa brings me a breadboard.  It will sure make testing circuits easier.  That and I'll be able to begin the testing phase of my JCM800 emulation (much like the Thunderchief).

Ho Ho Ho!
Erik

WGTP

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL :)

This place and you all are great sources of inspiration, Joy and brotherhood. 8)

Peace and Blessings to all of us. :D
Stomping Out Sparks & Flames

AL

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays !!! :D

AL

radio

Happy Holidays and many successful visionary

effect building and diying year  2005 :D

JME
Keep on soldering!
And don t burn fingers!

jmusser

Well, I 've been in under the tree this morning, and I have a Vox 847, an Original Crybaby, and a Companion Exciter pedal. All of them need work, but they're EBay specials. (I kind of picked them out myself). I know the 847 needs a pot, so I bought one already, and I don't know how much of the Exciter works (as is), but it has a lot of functions and is all there (along with the original schematic). The Dunlop is a wreck, but I needed the shell for my Gargletron, so it's perfect for that. I can hardly wait to hear what everyone else got. Have a nice Holiday season!
Homer: "Mr. Burns, you're the richest man I know"            Mr. Burns: Yes Homer It's true... but I'd give it all up today, for a little more".

Joe Hart

Happy Holidays!!

I'm a little jelous about some of the stuff people have mentioned they're getting or want to get, because my wife and I decided on a $40.00 cap for us. But...

We have a little boy who makes my wife the happiest! And I always say to her (when she asks if I'm happy): "if you're happy, then I'm happy." And our son, Max, keeps her happy!

It's been an interesting year, but Max is healthy (more or less -- I still check a few times in the middle of the night to make sure he's still breathing), so I have no real complaints.

If you want to check out Max's story (it's an interesting one), check out my site: RabbathRecordings.com

Anyway, thanks to everyone here for everything!!!!!!!!

-Joe Hart

Joe Hart

After thinking about my last post, I've decided to kind of hijack this thread to send people over to a new thread that I will start right after I'm done here. I don't know how to import a link (and I don't have the thread started yet), but if you search for "Violet Ann" you will find it.

My son was in the hospital for almost 4 months, and with it being Christmas, I was thinking how difficult it must be for families with sick babies today! It was hard enough for us to go through it without it being a major holiday (although my very first father's day was spent by my son's side hoping and praying that he would make it!). Basically, I have an idea for the people on this forum to help out some sick babies and their families.

SO CHECK OUT THE "VIOLET ANN" THREAD!!!!!

Thanks.
-Joe Hart