Univox Squarewave Fuzz...

Started by Dragonfly, March 22, 2005, 10:36:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonfly

...vero layout added to the "layouts" forum and to the "Dragonfly" gallery folder.

enjoy...

andy

jmusser

I'm guessing that you built this circut once upon a time, what do you think of it? The one I built I liked the tone of real well, but I've never really thought of it as having a square wave sound. I've always thought of a square wave tone as being buzzy and sythy sounding. I don't know if it has filtering in it that keeps it from being buzzy or what, but mine has more of a warm and harmonic tone to it.
Homer: "Mr. Burns, you're the richest man I know"            Mr. Burns: Yes Homer It's true... but I'd give it all up today, for a little more".

Dragonfly

Quote from: jmusserI'm guessing that you built this circut once upon a time, what do you think of it? The one I built I liked the tone of real well, but I've never really thought of it as having a square wave sound. I've always thought of a square wave tone as being buzzy and sythy sounding. I don't know if it has filtering in it that keeps it from being buzzy or what, but mine has more of a warm and harmonic tone to it.

actually, its "on the boards" as soon as i get some 2N5458's ....  anyone wanna trade me some ? :D

so no...not built just yet...but i dug the sound samples at ROG/Home-wrecker ....

andy

jmusser

Homer: "Mr. Burns, you're the richest man I know"            Mr. Burns: Yes Homer It's true... but I'd give it all up today, for a little more".