Fat Boost developments

Started by amz-fx, May 20, 2005, 08:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khas Evets

Congratulations, Jack! Does this mean we can't bitch about Fulltone anymore? Who will fill these shoes? So many conflicting emotions.

David

Quote from: Khas EvetsCongratulations, Jack! Does this mean we can't bitch about Fulltone anymore? Who will fill these shoes?

Well, there's always Bore**ger...

Fret Wire

Quote from: RobertKeeleyJack!  That is incredible and very inspiring!  In fact, I'd like to do the same now that I think about it.  I know a couple years ago I had mentioned to you and David Szabados that I wanted to pay for your help in the TMB Modern Side.  And, one of the things you mentioned with the compressor is really going to work.  I just have to get a custom potentiometer made. So... I'd like to start paying you or the charity, up to you, for each sale of the TMB and the improved comp when it comes out.
Thanks to Mike Fuller for taking a great step and providing such wonderful motivation!
robert keeley
Kudo's to you also, Robert. 8)  Btw, welcome to the forum.
Fret Wire
(Keyser Soze)

bwanasonic

I'm really glad reading this thread. Happy for the news, and glad to see Mr. Keeley posting here!  :D Fantastic!

Kerry M

Penguin

This is truly a momentous occasion one that causes me to want to celebrate.

Tonight i am getting some Saki and celebrating in style [i am a little late on this thread but so be it]

I used to talk to Mike some time ago and he was nice to me and i enjoyed his talks and i am glad this has been resolved.

also i too would like to say thanks to Jack for all the help and advice and of course a top notch site, as well as welcome Robert to the forum
this has been a great day for me.

ed
In a corner of the churchyard, Where the myrtle boughs entwine, Grow the roses in their poses, Fertilized by Clementine.

ragtime8922

I take back all the horrible things I've said about Mike Foolery...OK, He's earned it, Mike Fuller receives my personal pardon. I'd like to add that I've never got involved in Robert Keeley flaming and I never understood why he was ever talked about in a negative way. Congrats to AMZ!

squidsquad

Way friggin cool!  
No grudges...hooray for Mike!  
Gave me the *warm fuzzies*.

petemoore

Pedals that don't 'compare' [imo] like Boehger etc. are providing competition, hats off to anyone who can figure a way and follow through to the point of talking 'splits' !!!
 Have you ever seen a Fuller post on this site? I'd imagine he knows it's here. [ should I remember having seen one? :?  ].
 lotsa water and a bridge have seen 'comments'...
 I'd for one would like it if Mike Typed us up something here, I'm *Sure he's got something in mind that we'd all like to see/read :wink:
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

RedHouse

Great stuff, hat's-off to Mike (and Robert)

Turns out he's a stand-up guy after all.

Now that the issue has passed I would hope Mike isn't too sore from all the flogging we've given him, I'd love to see Mike post here, he's got value to contribute to this community.