Ibanez Tone Blaster 50 Footswitch

Started by MstrBasser, July 24, 2005, 05:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MstrBasser

Hey guys, I just bought a used Ibanez Tone Blaster 50 Amp. (TB50R). It has a clean/overdrive channel,a Boost Channel, and Reverb Channel. I really would like to know how to build a footswitch. I have NO experience doing any of this stuff, but would like to learn. I would appreciate if someone could teach me how to do it without using complicated words and complicated descriptions like that. I would apprecaite any help, thanks a lot guys and girls.

-MstrBasser

MstrBasser

bump...Please help me. I tried searching and everything is complicated. No one is teaching step by step method. I know I seem nagging, but I really need a quick response because my mom is going to the store in a little while,  and I wanna know what to buy and how to install it. Any help would be apprecaited...

-thanks

MstrBasser

bump. PLEASE HELP. I have searched every topic on footswitches so far.

-thanks

ninoman123

Ok...relax...does this amp come with a footswitch and you want to build a replacement or do you want to add that feature on. Building a replacement might be simple but if you add one on that would require A LOT of work. We need info. This isnt just a simple thing where you run to the store to pick it up. And if you are new to this it might be tough just to build a replacement.

ninoman123

Upon further researching it looks like you need the Ibanez IFS2 footswitch.

Buy one

$21 bucks. free shipping

Save yourself the trouble man. Somethings are worth DIY some are just easier left to the professionals.

MstrBasser

I need a replacement. The normal box has 2 switches. One for Boost, and Overdrive/Clean. The reverb is controlled on board the amp. So i need a 2 swtich footswitch.

-thanks