Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just1More

Quote from: Ripthorn on July 23, 2009, 10:58:58 PM
Quote from: Just1More on July 23, 2009, 05:44:18 AM
Part 2

Barber Silver LTD.

I decided to mount the trimmers as externally.

Do you have a part number for those trimmers or anything?

Trimmers are from Small Bear.  Link here.

Renegadrian

Rebote 2

I made a vero layout for the Rebote 2 (which unfortunately I cannot share... :icon_sad:) and proceeded to build it...
My layout is not square, so I managed to fit it in an Eddystone 1590B.
I had the enclosure ready from a long time, as I was interested in the LED border I made one, but realized that a 9v battery doesn't fit the way I usually put it in. So it has to be a DC jack only FX. There it goes...
I enjoyed building it so much, it was a challenge to cram everything inside (TETRIS style) and it sounds FANTASTIC!
From rockabilly style to longer repeats to PF The Wall...Yeah I am having so much fun playing it!!!  :icon_twisted:

Done an' workin'=Too many to mention - Tube addict!

Barcode80

Quote from: Renegadrian on July 24, 2009, 10:34:05 AM
Rebote 2

I made a vero layout for the Rebote 2 (which unfortunately I cannot share... :icon_sad:) and proceeded to build it...
I had the enclosure ready from a long time, as I was interested in the LED border I made one, but realized that a 9v battery doesn't fit the way I usually put it in. So it has to be a DC jack only FX. There it goes...
I enjoyed building it so much, it was a challenge to cram everything inside (TETRIS style) and it sounds FANTASTIC!
From rockabilly style to longer repeats to PF The Wall...Yeah I am having so much fun playing it!!!  :icon_twisted:

why can't you share???

Renegadrian

Patrick, I read somewhere that FP stated he didn't want anyone to publish VERO layouts for the Rebotes...Dunno why, and maybe we wouldn't agree anyway, but if that's his will, then be it...I respect him and thank him for the circuits he created.

arma61

Rebote 2

WOW !!!   WOW !!!   WOW !!!  I love it!!

"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen

Dragonfly

Can't remember if I ever posted pics of this one -

roseblood11

Fuzz, based on the DAM Meathead:

(...)
Is the woman on the pedal anyone in particular?

She´s my wife, Sue... She´s sometimes active here, "roseblood11" is the name of our band project. Sue plays bass and sings.
That pedal sounds great with bass, but she won´t get it...  ;D

-------------------

@Dragonfly: Great paintjob, as always! What´s in there, an octavia?

@cloudscapes: Your design is incredible, absolutely unique. Do you have a website?

Immo

deaconque

Quote from: cloudscapes on July 23, 2009, 09:38:19 PM

4 to 6 are shipping out sometime next week. It's my first project that I'm actually making batches of and selling

How much r they !?!

ACS

Rebote 2

Nice build dude!  What are the three different colours signifying? 

here's my guess:
on,

roseblood11

Would be cool if it changed the color continuously!

btw: Just found this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cloudscapes/
That man is a real artist!

The French connection

Quote from: cloudscapes on July 23, 2009, 09:38:19 PM

4 to 6 are shipping out sometime next week. It's my first project that I'm actually making batches of and selling

Awesome! Are you from Quebec? I've seen some Cap Rouge picture and ''this quiet army'' on your flick'r...I've meet ''Destroy all dreamers'' before and gig with them at Trois-Rivieres and Montreal IIRC.

Le monde est petit si tel est le cas!

Dan
I know, but the pedal i built does not boost...it just increases volume!
My picture files:
http://www.aronnelson.com/gallery/main.php/v/French+connection/
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z4/letournd/Pedal/

Renegadrian

Quote from: roseblood11 on July 25, 2009, 07:09:57 AM

Actually it does!!! That's the LED I used...--->LINK
It looks like an alien spaceship...

kurtlives

Uh so fourteen knobs, too many switches and some crazy fac kin noises, not sure what to call this pedal.

The pedal is a modified Tremulus Lune and a modified Uglyface with add LFO. Just for shits and giggles I added a Bazz Fuss on a push pull pot. That's three circuits total. Nuth wiring....Minimal debugging, debugged both circuits in about 30mins.

So many out of this world crazy sounds come from this guy. Still experimenting and finding them all. Really a huge varity of sounds. Makes my guitar sound like a whacked out instrument on crack mixed with a synth. Just having the tremolo on gives a very smooth and calm relaxing vibe. Really like the trem.

Been really into the Smashing Pumpkins (mainly Billy Corgan) these days so I found inspiration in them for the graphics.

My DIY site:
www.pdfelectronics.com

azrael

Quote from: Just1More on July 24, 2009, 05:15:27 AMTrimmers are from Small Bear.  Link here.
It's not really clear to me...How are those mounted? Do they have a nut?

Just1More

Quote from: azrael on July 26, 2009, 12:24:32 PM
Quote from: Just1More on July 24, 2009, 05:15:27 AMTrimmers are from Small Bear.  Link here.
It's not really clear to me...How are those mounted? Do they have a nut?

No nut. They just poke through the drill holes. I got some plastic standoffs, cut them to size, and glued them to the board and to the inside of the enclosure. So far so good.

bobp1339

Here is my MXR EF clone.  I did the three main mods, plus changed a cap and a couple of resistors. 
I am using TI chips in it and it sounds really great! 

It has a permanent spot on my pedal board now!
A great addition to the Grateful Dead covers that we do!!

peace
BobP
"I love the smell of solder in the morning..."

...Bazz Fuss, EA Trem, Ross Comp, MXR Env Filter, Orange Squeezer, custom bass preamp...
http://chindigband.com

jalien21

Quote from: Renegadrian on July 25, 2009, 11:33:00 AM

that's pretty much the coolest thing i've ever seen! wonder how it works...

darron

Quote from: jalien21 on July 27, 2009, 01:28:34 AM
Quote from: Renegadrian on July 25, 2009, 11:33:00 AM

that's pretty much the coolest thing i've ever seen! wonder how it works...

they have a TINY little IC in the base of them. good ones do very smooth transitions and make very nice colours, including pink hehe
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

THOMMO

Here are the two that I've boxed up. No finishing yet, just a bit of Sharpie work.
LPB-1 clone

And a Double-Muff sort of thing

Tis is the best gut-shot I can get without taking it all out.

I've asked my wife to paint them. Inspiration hasn't hit yet ;)

Jason.
May The Twang Be With You

jmwreck

dirt combo pedal, RAT with 3 clippings, 1n34a, stock, and LED
CRUNCHBOX, with presence knob outside