SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deaconque

Quote from: kurtlives on July 31, 2009, 02:15:01 AM
Dude that's an out right clone.

Looks good though, change the knobs though.

agreed.  the knobs look a little out of place, sorry.

Renegadrian

Not considering the original knobs, I think that those kinda metallic knobs I used for my rebote at page 503 could fit well...

but yeah, the ones you put in...
Done an' workin'=Too many to mention - Tube addict!

roseblood11

I like those blue knobs, they match good with the orange LED. I didn´t want to make an outright clone and I don´t like the black knobs that Hermida uses, they look cheap...

John Lyons

The blue is fine. Next....

Although the knock off davies don't
look/feel half as nice as the real davies
ones smallbear used to sell. No blue though...

The knock offs are cheap feeling and they are
too snug on the shaft, you have to ram them
on there. I always drill them out first if I have
to use them. (End rant)

John
Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

punkin

I have experienced the same...don't make the mistake of forcing them on as I did once...can't get them off without boogering up the paint  :icon_cry:
Ernie Ball Music Man - JPM, THD Univalve, Grace Big Daddy, PepperShredder, BSIAB2, FireFly Amplifier.

Fuzz Aldryn

Hi,

some of my recent builds. Two Small Clone clones, one Slacktave lite, and a simple MXR Microamp. Not an effect, but very handy: an effect chain looper. At least a Dirty Little Secret clone.

Regards
Helge

Fuzz Aldryn

For some reasons the looper pic isn't pictured.
Here it (hopefully) is:

ppatchmods

This is my Trotsky Drive with dual gain switch. the left side is parallel 1n34a's and the right side is asymmetrical 1n914's

When your life is over, will any of this STUFF really matter?

darron

Quote from: Fuzz Aldryn on August 01, 2009, 02:32:48 PM
Hi,

some of my recent builds. Two Small Clone clones, one Slacktave lite, and a simple MXR Microamp. Not an effect, but very handy: an effect chain looper. At least a Dirty Little Secret clone.

Regards
Helge

HOLY $H!T! Those are some of the best etches I have EVER seen!!! No words.... You should get a job with Moollon
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

rousejeremy

Great etching Fuzzaldrin
Consistency is a worthy adversary

www.jeremyrouse.weebly.com

snarblinge

paint wouldn't play but I left it cos it matches the pedal.
b.

snarblinge.tumblr.com

John Lyons

Those knobs look great on there with the bare aluminum.
Where did you pick those up?

John
Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

snarblinge

they are Crown Amp Knobs. Kinda pricey I think, I work for the local distributer and we were overstocked. they relic nicely too :)

b.

snarblinge.tumblr.com

petemoore

Love the patina on that Fuzz.
  It looks 'ancient'.
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

snarblinge

amazing what you can achieve when you are trying to do something else, those two were My first etches. but they look to me like they were fished out of a lake, which is so hot right now...
b.

snarblinge.tumblr.com

John Lyons

Guild Foxey Lady with variable mid scoop (flat mids!)

Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

davent

Great looking build John!... inside and out.  The finish gives it a look like it's a recently discovered mint condition relic, beautiful!

Take care,
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

Fuzz Aldryn

Hi,

thank you all for your kind words. I don't know but I messed up the picture codes. Anyway, here's the Dirty Litte Secret clone:

Regards
Helge

Thomeeque

Hi!

Not a stomp-box exaclty, but hopefully close enough ;): simple LM3886 based 50W/8Ω power amplifier for Yamaha DG Stomp preamp..

For more click here or here.

Cheers, T.
Do you have a technical question? Please don't send private messages, use the FORUM!

Fl!P

Nice.

Props for recycling.
Completed Builds: Gus Booster, Plexizer, BSIABII, Si/Ge Fuzz Face w/ RM Mod, Orange Squeezer
To Do List: Valvecaster, Small Clone, Jawari

For Sale:Marshall Footswitch