Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitefly182

Quote from: solderman on August 19, 2009, 04:47:12 AM
Quote from: Nitefly182 on August 16, 2009, 05:22:33 PM
Easyvibe w/ Lera

Hi
Nice build. One of my favorite effects. Come to think about is all John Hollis stuff is grate.
A question though. How do you prevent the LED's to spread light among the "other" LDR:s? Although all LED's flash simultaneously they might spread the light unevenly over the LDR's and thereby effect the sound.   

Each LED is right on the corresponding LDR and since they all work at the same time, it doesn't matter if light bleeds from one to the other. One of my favorite fintage phasers uses open air LED/LDR pairs so I didn't worry about heat shrinking them.

Auke Haarsma

A simplified tremulus lune. 'Fine'-pot removed. The guy who gets this wanted a simple 'paintjob' if any at all. I couldn't resit adding at least a little decal. Simple decal with a high-gloss finish. Sounds great! Replaced the 4558 with a tl072 and added a 33nF cap across the smooth pot to reduce LFO noise. Did the trick.

If you have very sharp eyes you can see me in the reflection on the knobs ;)

Rawkgod

Quote from: Carlos electronic on August 19, 2009, 03:11:33 PM
Hi!! this is my first pedal: MXR distorcion + ;D

Bye..!! ;)
I love that enclosure, what kind is it?
Quote from: bioroids
Lol I think the only thing the Coca Cola doesn't do well is to relieve thirst!

John Lyons

Looks like a 1290NS to me.
Smallbear, pedal parts plus etc etc.

Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

Barcode80

actually, it's slightly different. it is a bud enclosure, and it is much more squared at the edges giving it a slight advantage inside for space. I've built a ton in them, they are way cool.

moose23

You sure? It looks identical to the 1290NS enclosure I used for this Rangemaster clone:

guitarman89

I see you Auke!!!!!!!  :D
built: MXR Dist+,dod250-280,dr boogey,IC buffers,cmos drive,multiface,20W SS pwr amps,phase90,tubescreamer,rat,amzMB,wuly mammoth,dod280,zombie chorus
under constur:60W 3886 amp,jcm800 em
www.myspace.com/guitarmanbll
www.myspace.com/filospinatopunk

Brymus

Quote from: jacobyjd on August 19, 2009, 08:53:55 AM
I still can't get over how much the guy on the left in the 'Wish You Were Here' pic looks like my dad. It's freaky.
Isnt one of those guys shaking hands actually Eric Clapton?
Heard that on the radio in a Pink Floyd interview.
I love that Pink Floyd decal on that pedal SWEET.
I'm no EE or even a tech,just a monkey with a soldering iron that can read,and follow instructions. ;D
My now defunct band http://www.facebook.com/TheZedLeppelinExperience

bigchasbroon

here is my offering rebote 2.5 delay. I painted the box using rust oleum as suggested by someone dont remember who but I baked it in the oven at about 100degC for 40 mins inbetween coats. my wife made the vinyl decals.

Slade

Dual Rectifier Dr. Boogey! - Hope it don't bother anybody!

Rawkgod

Quote from: Barcode80 on August 21, 2009, 02:33:36 PM
actually, it's slightly different. it is a bud enclosure, and it is much more squared at the edges giving it a slight advantage inside for space. I've built a ton in them, they are way cool.
Yeah, he's right. Thanks ;)
Quote from: bioroids
Lol I think the only thing the Coca Cola doesn't do well is to relieve thirst!

Nikolay

Another two custom pedals from N-audio

This is custom footswitch for 2 instruments, and one output

And this is Marshall AVT amp pedalboard

Pablo1234

wow thats very clean looking, for the channel selector your useing a rs-232 jack? is it microcontroller based or just a whole lot of flipflops type thing?

Nikolay

Thanks, Pablo.
This Marshall channel selector is normal selector. Schematics is only footswitches, some resistors and leds. There is 15 pin connector. This is the most expensive pedalboard from marshall. I don't know why Marshall use so much pins for only 6 buttons, but nevermind.

darron

i was going to wait before i had some sample videos up before posting these... but my brother sent me some nice shots last night and i can't wait!

my crappy shots first:

and his (:

Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

frequencycentral

Those pedals look great darron - and your brother's photography is pure art. Nice, very nice.
http://www.frequencycentral.co.uk/

Questo è il fiore del partigiano morto per la libertà!

darron

Quote from: frequencycentral on August 22, 2009, 07:16:35 PM
Those pedals look great darron - and your brother's photography is pure art. Nice, very nice.

thank you very much. i'm extremely proud of how them acme out. that tremolo is the result of about 2-3 years prototyping and about 5 prototype rebuilds lol. it's 100% where i want it now. it's not a clone of anything and works completely different to the tremulus lune.

incase you guys are interested in the photography part, he also sent me this:

hope i'm not wrecking a trade secret?
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

rousejeremy

Glad you posted this, it answers a lot of questions.
Quote from: darron on August 22, 2009, 07:30:45 PM
Quote from: frequencycentral on August 22, 2009, 07:16:35 PM

thank you very much. i'm extremely proud of how them acme out. that tremolo is the result of about 2-3 years prototyping and about 5 prototype rebuilds lol. it's 100% where i want it now. it's not a clone of anything and works completely different to the tremulus lune.

incase you guys are interested in the photography part, he also sent me this:

hope i'm not wrecking a trade secret?

Consistency is a worthy adversary

www.jeremyrouse.weebly.com

Ripthorn

So are those enclosures painted metal or actual wood?  I have read about feathering tricks for making other materials look like wood, and the material looks rather thin to be structurally sound wood.
Exact science is not an exact science - Nikola Tesla in The Prestige
https://scientificguitarist.wixsite.com/home

andrew_k

Freaking superb Darron!
Can't wait to play them!!