News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coffyrock

here's my first two successful builds, an ROG ruby and a LPB2 booster.

RUBY:

LPB2:
Built so far: ROG Ruby, matching pair of LPB2s, Mr. Clean, Easy Drive,
Next up: Bazz Fuss, ROG Grace Overdrive, Smashdrive.

markm

Cool.
What's the LPB enclosure?

markm

nevermind, just read your post in the drilling thread.
Nice though  ;D

Izzy

Hi I have One question.

How did you guys do such  pro painting on your pedal? And how did you guys put graphics?

Is there some kinda spray available to color DIY pedals? I mean like permanent enamel kinda thing?

bean

Here's a bass fuzz I just completed based on Dragonfly's "Old School" and the "Bazz Fuss". My first etch, too.

markm

:icon_twisted:
I LOVE IT!!
Nice job indeed. The eyes make it!
Good work.

Ucho

My first painted box ever!!!

It's the Peppermill by ROG with a boost switch to add a 4.7uF cap in parallel to the mosfet source resistor

alecacca

coffyrock

nice etching with the skull eyes!! :icon_twisted:

Love that peppermill too! Perfect colour.
Built so far: ROG Ruby, matching pair of LPB2s, Mr. Clean, Easy Drive,
Next up: Bazz Fuss, ROG Grace Overdrive, Smashdrive.

Ucho

Gilles C

It's always been in my projects to move my Purple Peaker into a metal box, but at the same time I like the way it looks in a painted plastic box. So here is a pic of how it looks right now. I would like to keep the same look with a better lettering for the metal box, probably with a new board.

I also wanted to put back the Low and the Hi switch where they should be...

Oh, while I'm here, do you want to see the really first effect I built with a footswitch first, then modified to use on my belt. Craig Anderton book was a recent book in that time

Nothing like what you guys are posting these days, but I had to show you  :D

Gilles

Branimir

Rat!

Insides:

The box is bent aluminum, diy too ;)
Umor

Built: Fuzz Face, Small Stone, Trem Lune, Fet Muff, Big Muff (green), Fuxx Face, Son of Screamer, Rat, Rebote 2.5, Opamp Big Muff, EA Tremolo, Easyvibe, Axis Face Si

b2thea

my first ruby :D

works great :D built in a box from a russian big muff (EHX) with bassman mod ofcourse :D
i still have another speaker(from the same stereo) so i think i'll make a extension cabinet..

I'm using it for testing my build pedals :)

not really a build, but a mod :) made it true bypass, replaced the transistors (to BC109B) and gave it a led :)

a mod/build !!! took the pcb of a russian big muff, made it true bypass, gave it a blue led, did the mid mod..
Last week i build a few lpb1's and saw on this forum that any build one IN his big muff :) so i tried it also, and it rules :D
Last step is to build in a clean volume(or blend) in it.. and mayebe put it in a good box :P

Izzy

zjokka

my npn silicon piggied rangemaster, still awaiting insulated dc jack order to arrive.
did succeed in mounted the pot on the pcb

zj

soggybag

Branimir, I really like your bent aluminum box.

burnt fingers

Rock and Roll does not take a vacation!!

www.rockguitarlife.com
My Music

Nikolay

My first eched alluminium box effect

newbie builder

That looks very nice! what is it?
//

343 Salty Beans

Wow, that's a pretty crazy etch for a first-timer  :o nice job  8)