News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frequencycentral

http://www.frequencycentral.co.uk/

Questo è il fiore del partigiano morto per la libertà!

Laumschoon

That looks pretty scary, great job frequencycentral and slade.  :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

arma61

"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen

Pigyboy

Is that the contest prize? :o
Hail Satan! :icon_twisted:
And you'll have to admit, I'll be rich as shit
I'll just sit and grin, the money will roll right in....
                                                            - FANG

Steve Mavronis

Guitar > Neo-Classic 741 Overdrive > Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor > DOD BiFET Boost 410 > VHT Special 6 Ultra Combo Amp Input > Amp Send > MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay > Boss RC3 Loop Station > Amp Return

Slade

Hey, are those human hands reflected on those photos? ???
I'm so confused...

kurtlives

Looks to be trying to claw it's way out!
My DIY site:
www.pdfelectronics.com

Pigyboy

Looks like a mouthful of double barrel shotgun.
'.....and I don't have gun....'
RIP
And you'll have to admit, I'll be rich as shit
I'll just sit and grin, the money will roll right in....
                                                            - FANG

paulyy

Nice work frequencycentral.
Heres a Boss pedal I had laying around and made in to a OCD. The layout came from Madbeans site. Its the Egodriver.
I tryed to make it look like boss made this pedal. I think it came out pretty good for spare parts I had laying around.

jkokura

Tremendous work! I must see the guts of that one.

The only recommendation, and it may not be possible now, but it would have worked great for you to have named the pedal "Obsessive Drive" or "Obsessive Compulsive Drive" or some full name rather than the short form OCD, which is more like the code for the pedal like you've done. Otherwise, I would say that you imitated Boss very well. Is it all Waterslide Decal?

Jacob

eniacmike

hermida zendrive using madbeans serendipity pcb

this is a pretty stupid project I agreed to do for a studio.  I really don't get the point, they said it was to save time on re-amping stereo tracks?

Hides-His-Eyes

That is a pretty weird thing to want!

They didn't even want dual ganged matching pots?

paulyy

Quote from: jkokura on September 24, 2010, 09:43:36 PM
Tremendous work! I must see the guts of that one.

The only recommendation, and it may not be possible now, but it would have worked great for you to have named the pedal "Obsessive Drive" or "Obsessive Compulsive Drive" or some full name rather than the short form OCD, which is more like the code for the pedal like you've done. Otherwise, I would say that you imitated Boss very well. Is it all Waterslide Decal?

Jacob
Thanks. I wanted to put the full name but I couldnt fit the whole thing. I have another boss pedal that i might do the same thing with the same layout when i get time. I made this one for a friend. Wish i got gut shot but he already has the pedal. I'll get it on the next one.
The lettering is just rub on lettering.

eniacmike

Quote from: Hides-His-Eyes on September 25, 2010, 07:45:49 AM

i'm not sure what you are asking, it is dual ganged pots, both channels are adjusted at the same time.

Hides-His-Eyes

Quote from: eniacmike on September 25, 2010, 11:56:11 AM
Quote from: Hides-His-Eyes on September 25, 2010, 07:45:49 AM

i'm not sure what you are asking, it is dual ganged pots, both channels are adjusted at the same time.

/facepalm of course they are, I must be seeing double!

g.

Passive Ring Mod (etched enclosure)

frequencycentral

"Loop Guru" Custom Looper in a 1590BBDD.

http://www.frequencycentral.co.uk/

Questo è il fiore del partigiano morto per la libertà!

phector2004

There's a 6111 hidden under the jacks  ;D

dune2k

What looks like LEDs are spray painted 6111s. ;)

boog

ya'll probly gonna be a bit critical of my spaghetti wiring, but it works! it's the beavis audio 4 knob rat with the ruetz mod to both resistors in the feedback loop.