News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bean

Quote from: ralley on November 01, 2010, 05:59:32 PM
A phase 90 from the TonePad PCB layout.  Didn't think much of this at first then turned the speed down and put it in front of a BSIAB II, sounds great.  Paint job is far from perfect but hey it's copying a hack job anyway...  Needs a bigger knob (snigger), on it's way.

Killer! Agreed about the knob....put the biggest one you can find on there. Makes it sound even better :)

StereoKills

Had this done just in time for Halloween. An Orange Squeezer on the inside.

....and the gutshot....
"Sometimes it takes a thousand notes to make one sound"

jkokura

neat setup with the detachable LED and power hookups! I like that. The knob is a bit small though, but tis a great looking build!

Jacob

Slade

Quote from: bean on November 01, 2010, 08:16:19 PM
...put the biggest one you can find on there. Makes it sound even better :)...

I ensure you a lot of guys will believe you on that! :icon_lol:

John Lyons

Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

LonePhantom

Quote from: nomorebetts on October 31, 2010, 03:04:57 AM
My TS808*

*In actual fact it's a Daphon E20OD where I did LonePhantom's mods on it and then rehoused.
It sounds great and I would recommend people with these cheapo pedals to give it a go.
Link to mods: http://www.lonephantom.com/2010/07/modding-the-daphon-e20od/

Thanks a lot for checking out my build, and trying it out for yourself. It's nice to see some one liked my experiments with mixing different mods. It's nice as a n00b to pedal mods and builds to find that someone else likes it too.

ralley

Wouldn't you know it, my shipment from Smallbear arrived today (quick shipping all the way to NZ), so here's the bigger knob:

No more knob envy.
Sender lawyers, guns and money
The sh*t has hit the fan.
   - Warren Zevon

JKowalski

Quote from: ralley on November 02, 2010, 01:03:18 AM
Wouldn't you know it, my shipment from Smallbear arrived today (quick shipping all the way to NZ), so here's the bigger knob:

No more knob envy.

I was thinking something more like....

:icon_rolleyes:

bean

StereoKills

Quote from: jkokura on November 01, 2010, 10:47:34 PM
neat setup with the detachable LED and power hookups! I like that. The knob is a bit small though, but tis a great looking build!

Jacob

Thanks, this was actually my second build and had gone almost a year in a plain box. I took it in and out a few times and decided to put in the connectors so I wouldn't have to keep snipping wires. Went with a smaller knob so it would hide the least amount of head possible.
"Sometimes it takes a thousand notes to make one sound"

deadastronaut

https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

bean

Wow~  needs more bunny Deadstro..

Very awesome demo :)

tasos

hey guys....i am pretty fresh in the forum! :icon_razz: i am curious about that addiction with the big knobs!are they micro chip virtual op amps or something? :icon_eek: :icon_razz: :icon_razz: :icon_razz: ;D ;D :D :D hahahahahaha i like regural knobs...medium sized! :icon_razz: i am thinking of ordering boss knobs from e bay!there is a special offer!0.45 euros each! :icon_biggrin: but you have to buy a pack... :icon_razz:

Skruffyhound

QuoteBig B*****d

Wicked demo. I'm with bean on the bunny, but I might add (and I know I'm risking being flamed her) just a touch of squirrel.

Oh and I'd recommend throwing those knobs away, you don't seem to use them at all.

Good job.

diemilchmann

Thats a really nice sounding distortion, reminds me of early 90s metal. Demo= !..!,

deadastronaut

Quote from: Skruffyhound on November 02, 2010, 04:14:19 PM
QuoteBig B*****d

Wicked demo. I'm with bean on the bunny, but I might add (and I know I'm risking being flamed her) just a touch of squirrel.

Oh and I'd recommend throwing those knobs away, you don't seem to use them at all.

Good job.

cheers guys , yeah i just couldnt get to the knobs because of the 'hamster'.
but you get the idea!.. :icon_mrgreen:.
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

ca cat

Copuple of my new ones:

Sonic Stomp workalike

808 with amz fat and led/si/boost mod

my mu-amp based od

Family photo :)
Jamin' with JaM IT FX - www.jamitfx.com

Mugshot

^ man, those boxes are rad!
i am what i am, so are you.

darron

that's fantastic ca cat!

do you have any clips of the mu-amp overdrive?
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

ca cat

Quote from: darron on November 04, 2010, 02:42:16 AM
that's fantastic ca cat!

do you have any clips of the mu-amp overdrive?

Not yet, planing to record some.
It is totaly overmoded brown sound, with some diferent parts, selected transistors and voltage multiplier
Jamin' with JaM IT FX - www.jamitfx.com