Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikemaddux

nice demo al...I just subscribed/friended you
Completed Builds: A lot...

Berger

Modified trotsky overdrive. No diodes and using a different Russian transistor. Oh and finally used the tropical fish caps that I had.

markeebee

Quote from: elshiftos on December 07, 2010, 07:59:22 PM

That laquer finish looks great - is it one coat straight onto the box? Any more info on this product and where to get an equivalent in the UK would be much appreciated!

TIA

Unfortunately the only Testors paint you can get in the UK is the little tubs of enamel used on model airplanes and stuff.

I asked the importer if they were planning to bring the one coat stuff over and they told me they'd get me some if I bought 2000 cans.

John Lyons

So what's the problem then?  :D
Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

phector2004

Quote from: Berger on December 08, 2010, 09:14:07 AM
Modified trotsky overdrive. No diodes and using a different Russian transistor. Oh and finally used the tropical fish caps that I had.

Nice bus  :)

And the paint job is really cool too... is it green +white + black?

jrod

Nice! Is that a GT402 germanium?

Slade

Here's my latest "big machine", The Thunder Bass.

This is a bass preamp with a modded Flatline Optical Compressor, Tech 21 Bass Driver clone, modded Little Angel Chorus, Mosfet Booster, Buffered input and buffer/splitter at the output. The second output can be configured to send only clean signal to one amp while the first output always sends the signal with the added effects. There's an exp pedal input to control the "Blend" parameter of the Bass Driver.

Cheers!
Fernando.-

John Lyons

Yowza! Now that looks great Fernando! Nice wiring as well.
Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

cloudscapes

temp removed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{DIY blog}
{www.dronecloud.org}

deadastronaut

SLADE!

WHAT THE ........................ :icon_eek:

VERY NICE

https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

cloudscapes

slade that is NUTS  :icon_eek:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{DIY blog}
{www.dronecloud.org}

ayayay!

The people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

a soBer Newt

slade thats sex on a stick

jefe

Meh, I think it looks mediocre, at best.

Kidding! Looks awesome, Slade, as usual. Some day, when I grow up, I want to build real pedals like you do!

Berger

Quote from: phector2004 on December 08, 2010, 12:18:14 PM

Nice bus  :)

And the paint job is really cool too... is it green +white + black?

Thanks! always wanted to do a bus bar. The paint job is a black and yellow swirl. I think I may have a little white in there as well.

Quote from: jrod on December 08, 2010, 12:18:26 PM
Nice! Is that a GT402 germanium?

Thanks its a GT404..it was pretty much a drop in replacement for the usual KT312

tasos

Quote from: Slade on December 08, 2010, 12:25:42 PM

Cheers!
Fernando.-

ok...fernando...i haven't commented before in this topic and i am watching this for about a month!ok...your built is sooooo but soooo awesome!great!and really clean wiring too!

frequencycentral

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!!
http://www.frequencycentral.co.uk/

Questo è il fiore del partigiano morto per la libertà!

Slade

Thank you all for the nice comments, guys!!! ;D

The wiring isn't as neat as I would like it to be, you know... not a Mr. Lyons wiring, but it's very functional and doesn't cause any noise at all.
Glad you like it!

Fernando.-

jkokura

That's why he's been laying low and not posting much lately... the work involved in that thing - yikes Slade. You outdid yourself.

Jacob

lazerphea

Here's my latest "big machine", The Thunder Bass.

This is a bass preamp with a modded Flatline Optical Compressor, Tech 21 Bass Driver clone, modded Little Angel Chorus, Mosfet Booster, Buffered input and buffer/splitter at the output. The second output can be configured to send only clean signal to one amp while the first output always sends the signal with the added effects. There's an exp pedal input to control the "Blend" parameter of the Bass Driver.

Dude... I jizzed in my pants... :D :D :D