News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skruffyhound

Hey Magnus, pics are not showing up for me unless I register at Musikding, which would be a bit silly since I speak lousy German.

Magnus

Hello,

QuoteHey Magnus, pics are not showing up for me unless I register at Musikding, which would be a bit silly since I speak lousy German.

I will post new (and more) pictures again when I am finished,
they will be uploaded in my galery so you will be able to see them soon ;)

Greetings
Magnus
AMZ Booster, Dist. +, DOD 250,
Dr. Boogey, Fuzz Face's, JCM800-Emu, LPB1,
May Booster, Obsidian, Orange T/B-Booster,
Pentaboost, Prof. Tweed, Rangemaster's,
SansAmp GT2, Superfly (Amp), Guv'nor,
Tone Bender MKI/MKII/MKIII, TS 808

darron

PNP and NPN fuzz faces by Shaun Klinger.

I helped him out with the bottom black panel though to make it more authentic... "Straight face"

Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

Keppy

One of my better-looking efforts:

"Electrons go where I tell them to go." - wavley

EATyourGuitar

oc75 oc76 PNP germanium
WWW.EATYOURGUITAR.COM <---- MY DIY STUFF

Processaurus

Quote from: darron on May 31, 2011, 01:48:32 AM
PNP and NPN fuzz faces by Shaun Klinger.

I helped him out with the bottom black panel though to make it more authentic... "Straight face"

I like their expression.  Poker face.

guitarmageddon

The 'Rosenwinkel'-a Colorsound Supa-sustainer, ParaMix loop blender & Echobase. Put a rat in the loop and it's the poor man's Kurt Rosenwinkel in a box.

deadastronaut

@guitarmageddon...cool build..... :icon_cool:

never heard the supa sustainer!...how is it for you?..
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

guitarmageddon

Hey Rob, it's cool, it's a pretty old design, but sounds much better than I expected it would. It does give very long sustain, a bit like a maxed out ross compressor, but it has that 'optical' feel instead, which I also prefer (it uses a LDR/LED combo) . At maximum sustain mine actually gives a volume swell as well. 8)  It  runs best (cleanest) at higher voltages, 18v +

alparent

Quote from: elshiftos on March 06, 2011, 03:07:23 PM
I decided to re-do a couple of my pedals as I was never happy with the original wiring/workmanship, and knew it could be improved on.
It's all standard Tonepad layout apart from the Phase 90 which I modified to fit better in a 1590b, and added 45/90/feedback switching. I must say I fluked getting that switch board to line up with the front panel and will never attempt to mount switches this way again!  :)

CE-2

There's a 9V PP3 under the board!

Phase 90 (45+90=135  ;D )

Obligatory TS

Love those.........how did you do the tops? Labels? Please teach me!

penti

great job elshiftos, yet do so mounts.

azrael

so hard to fit two 16mm pots next to each other in a 1590A. :o

Stripped down Tubescreamer type design, as in no tone control, but more like a Timmy, I guess, with some of my own tweaks....
Using a modified version of Renegadrian's Tube Reamer Layout. Thanks, dude!

ayayay!

QuoteLove those.........how did you do the tops? Labels? Please teach me!

+1!  I like those! 
The people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: azrael on May 31, 2011, 10:07:03 PM

I REALLY..REALLY..REALLY like this color. It reminds me of a deep stain on a vintage guitar.

+100  ;)
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

azrael

I don't recommend doing it, haha. When I bought it, I thought it was just metallic red, but it is actually translucent red. The enclosure needs to be polished for it to look cool.
For that pedal, I ended up using a steel brush attachment on my hand drill, and diagonally going across the 1590A. :D

Al Heeley

Small clone chorus for a fellow bassist wanted some goth graphics

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: Al Heeley on June 02, 2011, 01:36:18 PM
Small clone chorus for a fellow bassist wanted some goth graphics

How will it sing with no Voice??  :icon_lol:

Looks great Al
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

bluesman1218

Where are y'all getting the multi-colored ribbon cable?
It's all about the tone!
Steve

POPA - Plain Old Power Attenuator AVAILABLE for PURCHASE soon!
Silvertone 1482 rebuilt - switchable Tweed, tube reverb, Baxandall + / Little Angel Chorus build, tons of Modded pedals

Perrow

Quote from: bluesman1218 on June 02, 2011, 04:11:23 PM
Where are y'all getting the multi-colored ribbon cable?

Futurlec has them.
My stompbox wiki -> http://rumbust.net

Keep this site live and ad free, donate a dollar or twenty (and add this link to your sig)