News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaceSensor

The face on my lowrider builds in a Ragcomic character, affectionately known as the "@#$% that! guy"

GodSaveMetal

Quote from: a soBer Newt on October 27, 2011, 01:09:47 PM
Quote from: tasos on October 27, 2011, 12:26:33 PM
Quote from: a soBer Newt on October 27, 2011, 03:51:15 AM
Not a stomp box but a box for your stomp-boxes when your recording takes your balanced line level signal and converts it into a signal for your pedals then converts back to balanced. works well as a DI by its self too.

Photo on 2011-10-26 at 19.29 by asobernewt, on Flickr

So you won't tell us more about the circuit?Is this your circuit?
I would really be interested in building this one! :)
I will post more about it in the main forum

OUHHH put me on the way!!! :o me too :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Slade

Here my latest. It's a modded Phase 90 with 4/8 stages switch, Resonance control (Waves), Width control (Area) and Speed Control. The second stomp switch is a momentary switch that turns the effect on while pressed. I had to made it buffered bypass to get that with the momentary DPDT that I had in hand. Sounds really good.

I've seen many pedals this days using this same sea wave. The guy asked me to use it so here I am using it too... :icon_mrgreen:

There's a little stages board under the main board, the layout was modified from Francisco Peña's Layout. I tried to get the buffer and everything else but the extra stages into the same board and it came out very nice.

Cheers!
Fernando.-

frequencycentral

^^^  WoW! You are still THE etchmaster.  ;)
http://www.frequencycentral.co.uk/

Questo è il fiore del partigiano morto per la libertà!

roseblood11

Quote from: elflicho87 on October 26, 2011, 04:02:00 PM
Yeah I know, it's not really fair to copy names, brands etc... I totally agree with you
but I was so amazed to have found the same font of the original... that I didn't resist

I think he uses a lot of freeware fonts... When I built my clone, it was "nocker"

I like Grunge

Barcode80

Quote from: Slade on October 27, 2011, 02:35:53 PM
Here my latest. It's a modded Phase 90 with 4/8 stages switch, Resonance control (Waves), Width control (Area) and Speed Control. The second stomp switch is a momentary switch that turns the effect on while pressed. I had to made it buffered bypass to get that with the momentary DPDT that I had in hand. Sounds really good.

I've seen many pedals this days using this same sea wave. The guy asked me to use it so here I am using it too... :icon_mrgreen:

There's a little stages board under the main board, the layout was modified from Francisco Peña's Layout. I tried to get the buffer and everything else but the extra stages into the same board and it came out very nice.

Cheers!
Fernando.-

Why would that make buffered bypass necessary? Couldn't you have just done millennium bypass with that momentary DPDT?

nexekho

Quote from: Barcode80 on October 27, 2011, 03:50:03 PM
Why would that make buffered bypass necessary? Couldn't you have just done millennium bypass with that momentary DPDT?

I imagine that he's having to do some kind of smooth transistion using a capacitor or something and the buffer ensures that the volume level is right.
I made the transistor angry.

Pigyboy

Wow  :o

Ok not really a pedal pic  - Mark & Steve from Mudhoney signing the beavs for a giveaway
And you'll have to admit, I'll be rich as shit
I'll just sit and grin, the money will roll right in....
                                                            - FANG

markeebee

Aw man, I'm hoping that's not Mudhoney's kitchen, it's too.......nice.

Let's imagine there's a big crock of mayhem on the hob, just out of view.

ShortScaleMike

Just amazing. Wonderful stuff.

Slade

Quote from: frequencycentral on October 27, 2011, 02:45:33 PM
^^^  WoW! You are still THE etchmaster.  ;)
Thank you, phaser making cyborg 8)

Quote from: I like Grunge on October 27, 2011, 03:22:14 PM
Hey Fernando!

is this slanted or solid core wire?
Slanted core wire ;)

Quote from: Barcode80 on October 27, 2011, 03:50:03 PM

It has two switches, both for bypass, so when the common 3PDT is "off" the momentary DPDT can turn the circuit on. It was the only way I came up with to do that, maybe you have a better idea to do it keeping it TBP :)

Quote from: Pigyboy on October 28, 2011, 07:46:52 AM
Wow  :o

:P

Quote from: ShortScaleMike on October 28, 2011, 09:07:39 AM
Just amazing. Wonderful stuff.

Thank you!

Cheers!

I like Grunge

Quote from: Slade on October 28, 2011, 09:39:59 AM
Slanted core wire ;)

cool! I also used this wire to wire my Booster pedal, I really like it, but I don't have any wire left and I also don't know where I could get new. Could you tell me where I can get it, please?

greetz
David

Slade

Quote from: I like Grunge on October 28, 2011, 09:46:31 AM
cool! I also used this wire to wire my Booster pedal, I really like it, but I don't have any wire left and I also don't know where I could get new. Could you tell me where I can get it, please?

greetz
David
I got it from my local electronics store, can't help you :icon_neutral:

Güero

Curing the infection one bullet at a time.

deadastronaut

+2  cool as ever slade.. 8)
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

CrazyTrain

darron

that's amazing Slade.

i saw it yesterday and though "another ruz etch. of course it's awesome" but today it's really hitting me just how bloody fantastic it is. i bet you're very proud of that one!
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

Zapp Brannigan

Meet it guys - The Magnificient Father of Kuzma! Once Nikita Khruschev promised everyone to show mother of Kuzma, remember it? So I decided to build Father of Kuzma - 6N8S tube in preamp stage, 6N9S in PI and a couple of 6P6S\6V6 in PA. I got the most gorgeous clean tone and cool crunchy sound after 75% volume. Schematic is Orange Graphic based.

phector2004

Cool! Got any soundclips?

Most importantly, how much power?  :icon_twisted:  :icon_twisted:  :icon_twisted: