SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amptramp

Quote from: Kitarist on July 06, 2012, 06:21:27 AM
Oh well here is my fuzz pedal :)

The paint was kinda too thick so it was hard to make it "flat" as it should be but yea it kinda turned out nice.

It looks like "endangered species" skin.  Come on, you can tell us.  What little beastie gave up his skin for music?

tyzjames

Quote from: alfio on July 06, 2012, 09:30:55 AM
Quote from: tyzjames on July 05, 2012, 11:23:23 AM
Some recent builds:

Lovely font for the writings, what is?

Just google for 'Led Zepplin font' :D

JohnForeman

ok.  so I have pictures of my first build.  How do i post them on here?

JohnForeman

Here are my first two builds.  Obviously I had to do a Tube Screamer 1st.

JohnForeman

Here are the guts and a pre decal shot

JohnForeman

And here it is next to the AB Switch box I also built.  Technically, I built the switch box while I was waiting on certain parts for the Tube Screamer to be delivered, so I guess it was really first.  But since it doesn't really have anything in it except a few plugs and a switch, I don't think I'm going to count it.    :icon_rolleyes:

Pollinator95

--Explained to JohnForeman how to post pictures and then saw he had figured it out--
WARNING: I AM A NOOB

nordine

Lotsa time not uploading anything here, gonna fix that  :icon_biggrin:

DUBMACHINE

this one has lots going on inside, this pic doesnt even show its final form; currently includes: dub siren, delay, toy sound fxs triggering, mic pre/input, fuzz, and a mixer for all of this

DYNACOMP

with mods from the great jcmaillet (where is he these days?)

it also features a symbol called Kultrun, which represents balance between the natural elements, i liked it a lot

PT2399 BASED DELAY/MODULATION/TIME PRESET

this one has also lots going on inside (and outside), also ethnic themed: Ñañukunka stands for "the delicate voice of the wind"

kato

Quote from: nordine on July 07, 2012, 04:22:54 PM

Goddamn! Tools like me have to step up our game to compete with these masterpieces.

I love the handpainted symbol, more and more the more I look at it. Looks great on the translucent basecoat. It deserves better knobs it's just so exceptional. I dig your earthy style.
If school won't teach you how to fight for what's needed
They're teaching you to go through life and get cheated.

nordine

Quote from: kato on July 07, 2012, 10:59:32 PM
Quote from: nordine on July 07, 2012, 04:22:54 PM

Goddamn! Tools like me have to step up our game to compete with these masterpieces.

I love the handpainted symbol, more and more the more I look at it. Looks great on the translucent basecoat. It deserves better knobs it's just so exceptional. I dig your earthy style.

thanks a lot  ;)
youre so right about the knobs, will correct it in the future, appreciated input  :icon_biggrin:

HOTTUBES

musiclikscreams

Labels on the knobs = genius!

cloudscapes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{DIY blog}
{www.dronecloud.org}

skullservant

Long story short this was going to be a DAM Meathead into a SHO with a 4DPT order switch. I was very tired when I started to install the circuits into the enclosure and couldn't for the life of me get the Meathead to work, so I broke the board in half, kept the SHO side, and then made a dual bazz fuss inspired circuit with switchable feedback loop, switchable power starve, pregain, and oscillation control. It sounds nice and trashy.

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: Slade on July 09, 2012, 09:42:40 AM

Impressive as always Slade!!  :o

GUTS... GUTS... GUTS!!
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

deadastronaut

^ @#$%ing love that!... :icon_cool: :icon_cool: :icon_cool:
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

Slade

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on July 09, 2012, 09:59:43 AM
Impressive as always Slade!!  :o

GUTS... GUTS... GUTS!!
There you go:

And one with its lights on:

Cheers!

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: Slade on July 09, 2012, 12:14:28 PM
There you go:

Ahhhh yes...

I suspected it was the Intelligent Signal Processor from the other thread  :icon_cool:

Nice, tidy work there!!!  ;)
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

rousejeremy

This is my favorite Slade pedal ever.
Consistency is a worthy adversary

www.jeremyrouse.weebly.com