Mockingbird wish me luck.

jmwreck

OD/Dist with clipping options and boost :D

Volkmar

mad proffesor - DBD replica
what's a shit?

Hexjibber

^

Cool paint job! Reminds me of the Saved By The Bell intro credits for some reason?! :)

Hexjibber

Quote from: ch1naski on April 25, 2013, 12:09:14 PM
Quote from: deadastronaut on April 25, 2013, 08:35:45 AM
^ try the straight clubs...if there are any. ;D :D
ouch.:D

Could be worse...they could be gigging in LA

Haha, no gigging in London is definitely worse!

Haddock

Hello,

My last built, Dual tap tremolo / delay.

Greetings
Urs

jimilee

Earthscum

I haven't done much of anything for awhile. I just got done building these 2 pedals for a friend:

The "Zetfen" is a Zen using 2 schottkeys, a vintage GE  (OA85?), and 2 5457 jfets (Fet Zen = Zetfen... get it? lol). The black box is basically a 2n5089 LPB. 100k/910k at the base, 10k collector, and 470R emitter. Very clean and transparent, didn't even know if it was working until I cranked the volume up. I'm stoked because it's the first circuit I've done from scratch in over a year and I didn't even test it on the breadboard, just plugged it in to make sure it biased the way I calculated and slapped it together.
Give a man Fuzz, and he'll jam for a day... teach a man how to make a Fuzz and he'll never jam again!

http://www.facebook.com/Earthscum

midwayfair

^ Can you explain more? Do you mean that you used two FET stages instead of the dual op amp, or you used FETs as clippers?
My band, Midway Fair: www.midwayfair.org. Myself's music and things I make: www.jonpattonmusic.com. DIY pedal demos: www.youtube.com/jonspatton. PCBs of my Bearhug Compressor and Cardinal Harmonic Tremolo are available from http://www.1776effects.com!

Earthscum

Fets as clippers. :)

ETA: Drain and Source tied together as cathode, gate as Anode.
Give a man Fuzz, and he'll jam for a day... teach a man how to make a Fuzz and he'll never jam again!

http://www.facebook.com/Earthscum

bluebunny

Today's offering:

Merlin's "Engineer's Thumb".  Sounds great on guitar.  Gonna try it on bass when I get the chance.
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

rainbowdoom

Switchless multi-distortion to be used with a true bypass looper

Madbean LaVache, Ego Driver and Slow Loris and GuitarPCB R2G2. All sound awesome. These guys know their stuff!

ch1naski

Hand-etched pcb (madbean double flush), in a hand painted enclosure,a gift for a friend.

I call it "The Heartthrob Tremolo", for obvious reasons, I reckon.
Mockingbird wish me luck.

Ofek Deitch

Colorsound Powerboost Clone!
at the beginning for some reason it didn't work and there was no power (The Led wasn't turning on) but after taking a closer look I noticed that reverse polarity protection Diode was soldered the wrong way! so it took me about 2 secs to fix it, and now it works great!

Best pedal I've made so far :)

Hexjibber

Fuzz Face (AC176 trannies) w/Roger Mayer mods + Alembic Stratoblaster boost.

davent

Hi,

Madbean's Cave Dweller Delay, this one's the double PT2399 version. Used Inkscape to drop new pads and fatter traces onto Brian's art. The new pads all have 20mil holes which when etched, leave a nice small dimple in the middle of the pad that acts, if i'm careful, to self-center the drill bit. Added Geofex "Cheap Polarity Protection" circuit on a daughter board.

Photoresist pcb, for the enclosure a few toner transfers and pencil, but used mostly a couple stencils to dress things up.

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

jimilee

Still 1/8 resistors or did you make that bigger too? My favorite delay so far,and I've built quite a few.

davent

Quote from: jimilee on April 28, 2013, 11:45:24 PM
Still 1/8 resistors or did you make that bigger too? My favorite delay so far,and I've built quite a few.

Where resistors had to be tombstoned i used 1/4w and where they fit flat used 1/8w & 1/6w. I can't manipulate Madbeans pdf's only overlay new stuff so all footprints and trace  routing remains the same.

Have you built the double Cave Dweller, mine's pretty noisy and was wondering if that's the norm, also the resulting signal is below unity.

Thanks
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

SmoothAction

Woah. Crazy good builds guys. Davent, your stuff is always awesome to peek at.

Anyways here's the ROG Mockman V2 on vero from tagboardeffects. Switchable input cap. Im loving this pedal. It sounds killer guys, build one or bb it.. On my Gibson LP Studio this thing just rips. Gotta admit my inspiration for the artwork was all Midwayfair. Im getting back into painting so... Thanks Jon!

The maroon enclosure... Not quite sure what to put in it yet. I think it came out a lot better than the first one. Practice practice practice.

"Never heard a man speak like this man before, never heard a man speak like this man before. All the days of my life ever since I've been born, never heard a man speak like this man before."

jimilee

This is a madbean chunk Chunk. Stock and full of chunk, that's for sure.