Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hendrix2489

WOW, AWESOME STOMPBOXES, HERE ARE A FEW OF MINE NOTHING SPECIAL

cloudscapes

Quote from: caress on April 17, 2007, 10:23:40 AM
tremulus lune i made for a friend of mine.  the switches are (from left) a speed switch, tri/square select, saw up/down select.

a little messy...i swear those wires are no longer than they need to be, though. ;)  [EDIT] well, maybe one or two...

Nice! And not THAT messy. the paper guide in the inside of the box is a good idea, maybe I should try that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{DIY blog}
{www.dronecloud.org}

pi22seven

Quote from: myrick13 on April 21, 2007, 08:15:00 AM
good day to all! i've been a long time lurker here in the forum and I built several stompbox from here.
here are some of them. the first is a multieffect pedal with wylde overdrive, hmp lite, boss ce2 chorus and
a phase45, the other one is a BSIAB II and i love all of them, the case is ugly since they are all made from
scrap aluminums  :icon_biggrin: my amp is also made by me based on rods p27 and tda2050 chipamp

Pics a little fuzzy but from what I can see, nice job.

Props to anyone who makes their own enclosures from scrap anything!

sfr

Quote from: myrick13 on April 21, 2007, 08:15:00 AM
good day to all! i've been a long time lurker here in the forum and I built several stompbox from here.
here are some of them. the first is a multieffect pedal with wylde overdrive, hmp lite, boss ce2 chorus and
a phase45, the other one is a BSIAB II and i love all of them, the case is ugly since they are all made from
scrap aluminums  :icon_biggrin: my amp is also made by me based on rods p27 and tda2050 chipamp

Another scrap aluminum builder!  Honestly, I really think it's the way to go as far as getting exactly what you need for a project, and the cost is nice too.
sent from my orbital space station.

bean

My Big Muff with multiple mods, including Creamy Dreamer specs, body mod, and tone clippers via Jack Orman.

jmdfd415

Just got done doing my first dark transfer for an enclosure.  I havent put a clear coat on it yet but I thought I would post it anyways.  Sorry for it being kinda blurry.  I think it looks much more vivid in person.
http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/jmdfd415/?action=view&current=PICT0142.jpg

uncle_benny!

Here are some pics of an EA trem with Transmogrifoxs depth mods that i built for a friend.

I board mounted the jacks, leds, pots and power connector.

Click for a bigger pic.

Cheers

Ben

joelap

Hey Hendrix, I love the italian drive!   รจ bellissimo!
- witty sig -

Stompin Tom

Very tidy benny... you just need to get that switch on your boards and you'd be all set. What pots did you use, and do they seem durable?

Sam

Enclosure for my opamp BMP.

"Where's the paper bag that holds the liquor?
Just in case I feel the need to puke." - Silver Jews

mdh

Finally, a box worth posting! It's not perfect, but I'm pretty happy with it. Etched, painted orange, and sanded back to bare aluminum. I masked some of the flaws in the etch so that they wouldn't be highlighted with the orange paint.

Thanks again to MarkM for his tutorial!

jmdfd415

Ok here is my finished small clone.  I just put the clear coat on today and put about 5 coats and it looks real nice in person but my camera sucks so its kinda blurry.  The pedal sounds awesome and the led blinks with the speed of the lfo.  Now I just gotta work on the enclosure for my sansamp gt2. http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/jmdfd415/?action=view&current=PICT0144.jpg

uncle_benny!

thanks for the compliments stompin tom.

They are ALPS pcb mount pots i got from altronics in Australia. www.altronics.com.au

The pots are plastic and have no thread to mount them to the enclosure. The only problem with durability would be if you stomped them. because there are attached to the PCB you would probably damage the pcb if they were stomped. the knobs would protect a bit from any downward force but any horizontal force would be a problem.

If you arent to crazy with your pedals i cant see them being a problem though.

Ben

casey

hey folks, been away for a while and then decided to return and put up my vintage effects schems in the gallery...anyway, im part of a pedal company now called in-vision technologies.....

here's a pic....

www.in-visiontech.com  is the website of my company....  i build them one at a time...  got some cool stuff coming up.

Casey Campbell

tjcombs

Pedals Built - MXR Dist + / WY Harmonics Booster preamp / Rebote 2.5 / Ruby / Rangemaster
Next Project - Some sort of tube amp or mic preamp maybe?????
www.myspace.com/glorynights

ambulancevoice

i second that

i love those labels
Open Your Mouth, Heres Your Money

RaceDriver205

Let me guess, thats a metal pedal?   ;D
Hahaha, had to be done.

ambulancevoice

dunno man, i mean, what distortion pedal has a frequency knob
Open Your Mouth, Heres Your Money

RaceDriver205

It was a pun on the pedal being heavy on the actual metal  ;)

remmelt

Quote from: uncle_benny! on April 22, 2007, 11:23:34 PMThe only problem with durability would be if you stomped them
"www.diystompboxes.com"

:-\

(Just kidding.. Nice craftsmanship in your pedal! Can't say mine are that clean)