Oh no! ::)

I dont know what was worse, the joke or the reply! haha lol
Built: LofoMofo, Dist+, Active AB Box, GGG 4 Channel Mixer, ROG Omega
On the Bench:Random Number Generator, ROG Multi-face, Speak & Spell
--------------------------------------------
My Pop-Punk Band - www.myspace.com/stashpocket

ambulancevoice

Quote from: RaceDriver205 on April 23, 2007, 07:39:24 AM
It was a pun on the pedal being heavy on the actual metal  ;)

yeah i know, i was just messin'
Open Your Mouth, Heres Your Money

ambulancevoice

its pretty obvious

casey

thanks for the kind replies....we have more cool stuff in the wings....some of which is really wild.  the idea was durable pedals
for touring professionals.....i've made a ton more, but need to post pictures on our site.  having a hard time keeping up though.
the pedal business is a tough one with alot of work and a little profit for what you put into it....but i wouldnt change it for the world.  :)

here is our best seller as of yet:

her name is Jael.  pronounced "Ya-El"  she's pretty dynamic and mean.  sorry for the poor quality picture...she's actually red and not orange...next up is soundclips.  she has pretty standard controls: volume, gain, and tone.  very touch sensitive.  i hand stamp each label one at a time and then grind, sand and rivet them.  each pedal is a little different so i have to custom make each label for each pedal.  it's crazy amount of work...but the lettering will never wear off!!!   ;D
Casey Campbell

ambulancevoice

Quote from: mattpocket on April 23, 2007, 11:04:51 AM
Quote from: RaceDriver205 on April 23, 2007, 03:53:34 AM
Let me guess, thats a metal pedal?   ;D
Hahaha, had to be done.

Quote from: ambulancevoice on April 23, 2007, 07:12:20 AM
dunno man, i mean, what distortion pedal has a frequency knob

Oh no! ::)

I dont know what was worse, the joke or the reply! haha lol

shut up, dont mock me

JasonG

Thoes are some great looking pedals.
Class A booster , Dod 250 , Jfet booster, Optical Tremolo, Little Gem 2,  mosfet boost, Super fuzz , ESP stand alone spring reverb red Llama omni-drive , splitter blender ,

NEVER use gorilla glue for guitar repairs! It's Titebond , Elmers, or Superglue

remmelt

Red Llama (see two pages back) inside shot. All wired up and ready to go. I didn't use any stand offs, the perf stays put as it is. An old insurance card (same material as a credit card) functions as insulation from the box's edge. See? Hardly any wires! Actually, the wire is all black and conveniently hidden in the shades on the sides of the box.

Ben N

Quote from: remmelt on April 25, 2007, 04:54:47 PM
An old insurance card (same material as a credit card) functions as insulation from the box's edge.
That's great. I once shimmed up the bolt-on neck on a Jaguar I used to have with cut-up credit cards.

Ben
  • SUPPORTER

Cliff Schecht

It's taken me quite a while to get my pedalboard together in the current form it's in but I don't think I would change a thing. Current order is Line 6 FM4>>Boss Super Phaser (PH-2)>>Homebrew Wah>>Orange Squeezer (signed by Jerry Donahue :D)>>Whammy>>Ring Modulator>>Clean boost and TS808 in one>>modded Boss BD2>>Modded Boss Metal Zone>>Runoffgroove Mr. EQ>>Tonepad Chorus>>Tonepad Robote 2.5>>Boss Loop Station. Whew. All of my power supplies and what not are hidden underneath the pedalboard and I can stand on everything without anything breaking. It's pretty much plug and play now, I rarely have problems getting it up and running. I also love the fact that it looks homebuilt, some sort of pride thing I guess ;).

sshrugg

Quote from: Cliff Schecht on April 28, 2007, 02:07:04 AM
It's taken me quite a while to get my pedalboard together in the current form it's in but I don't think I would change a thing.

I'm terrified of velcro-ing my pedals.  I tried it once, and it was a STICKY MESS.

Nice job!  I really want to make myself one, too.
Built: Fuzz Face, Big Muff Pi (Stock), Distortion + (Germanium and Silicon versions)

Rattlehead

It's taken me quite a while to get my pedalboard together in the current form it's in but I don't think I would change a thing. Current order is Line 6 FM4>>Boss Super Phaser (PH-2)>>Homebrew Wah>>Orange Squeezer (signed by Jerry Donahue :D)>>Whammy>>Ring Modulator>>Clean boost and TS808 in one>>modded Boss BD2>>Modded Boss Metal Zone>>Runoffgroove Mr. EQ>>Tonepad Chorus>>Tonepad Robote 2.5>>Boss Loop Station. Whew. All of my power supplies and what not are hidden underneath the pedalboard and I can stand on everything without anything breaking. It's pretty much plug and play now, I rarely have problems getting it up and running. I also love the fact that it looks homebuilt, some sort of pride thing I guess ;).

what does the sticker on the blues driver say?

darron

Quote from: Rattlehead on April 28, 2007, 11:38:10 PM

what does the sticker on the blues driver say?

jews?
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

ambulancevoice

yep, jews driver
hahaha
and metal master!

markm

Quote from: ambulancevoice on April 29, 2007, 12:42:32 AM
yep, jews driver
hahaha
and metal master!

.....uh-ohhh........ :icon_rolleyes:

mattpocket

cloudscapes

the knobs are temporary. I might get some whitish chickenhead knobs for it!
http://www.smallbearelec.com/Detail.bok?no=149
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{DIY blog}
{www.dronecloud.org}

mattpocket

That looks great! What is it?

cloudscapes

Quote from: mattpocket on April 29, 2007, 11:21:00 AM
That looks great! What is it?

sorry :) it's a (tweaked) tremulus lune

triangle/square - saw / reverse saw - spacing
gain - speed - depth

aside from the small pop when turning the effect on (whihc I'm going to fix), it's surprisingly quiet! I can't hear any added noise at all, even on my amp's OD channel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{DIY blog}
{www.dronecloud.org}

markm

Quote from: cloudscapes on April 29, 2007, 10:53:21 AM
I might get some whitish chickenhead knobs for it!
http://www.smallbearelec.com/Detail.bok?no=149

They won't fit.   :icon_neutral:
Chicken Heads take up mor real-estate than you have to work with.
It looks fine as it is though!

cloudscapes

Quote from: markm on April 29, 2007, 11:48:58 AM
They won't fit.   :icon_neutral:
Chicken Heads take up mor real-estate than you have to work with.
It looks fine as it is though!

I think you're right. :(
no biggie. I just ordered some of these
http://www.smallbearelec.com/Detail.bok?no=459
which I think will work well

I don't like those black knobs much. not sure why. maybe because they're EVERYWHERE, hehe
vex uses them, and its fine. maybe I just wanted my pedals to look different from his since we often use the same size enclosure
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{DIY blog}
{www.dronecloud.org}