SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hexjibber

Quote from: gena_p1 on June 25, 2014, 09:21:55 AM
Quote from: Hexjibber on May 05, 2014, 04:56:14 PM
Madbean Faultline (Catalinbread SFT clone)

Box etched with NaOH / Caustic Soda

very impressive!

Thanks! One of my best ones even if I do say so myself! :)

deadastronaut

^ yeah, nice style on that one.. 8)
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

glops

Quote from: Hexjibber on June 26, 2014, 10:09:38 AM
Quote from: gena_p1 on June 25, 2014, 09:21:55 AM
Quote from: Hexjibber on May 05, 2014, 04:56:14 PM
Madbean Faultline (Catalinbread SFT clone)

Box etched with NaOH / Caustic Soda

very impressive!

Thanks! One of my best ones even if I do say so myself! :)

Yea, man that is awesome!

glops

Quote from: peterg on June 22, 2014, 03:19:14 PM
A simple fuzz box. The circuit is 3 cascading LPB circuits with a tone control at the front end and a blend contol. The input cap is a 102. The tone control dials in or out a 10uF cap.  With the blend at 0 only the first LPB is running and at 10 the complete circuit is on full. The box is a reverse etch.

I love that one.

glops

Here's my new Ring Stinger

deadastronaut

^ brilliant, love the mechanical/vintage radio/test equiptment look... 8) 8) 8)
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

Govmnt_Lacky

A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Hexjibber

kaycee

Glops, thats ace as usual, love your work!

Following on from the conversation with MH about the Kay FZ1 and other superfuzz derivatives, a brace of them.

Standard Univox type version.

Super-Superfuzz V1. A pot on the octave pair from the Wattson electronics schemo and just a pot in place of the tone switch.

Super-Superfuzz V2. The Ibanez version with the fet input and the tone replaced with Mark Hammer's tone control (SWTC2)

All built on vero from IvIarks layouts with the mods mugged on. Finish is alcohol inks and stamping.

expect V3 in about a month.

cordobes

One of my latest works, greetings from Córdoba, Argentina.

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death.
Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow.

davent

A page of black reverse etches and ink dyes, love it, keep em coming, great great stuff guys!
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: cordobes on June 26, 2014, 04:57:47 PM

I always love the first-time posters with the company logos  ::)

Great work BTW.... looks good  ;D
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

seadi123

Quote from: kaycee on June 26, 2014, 04:53:57 PM

Following on from the conversation with MH about the Kay FZ1 and other superfuzz derivatives, a brace of them.

Super-Superfuzz V1. A pot on the octave pair from the Wattson electronics schemo and just a pot in place of the tone switch.

Super-Superfuzz V2. The Ibanez version with the fet input and the tone replaced with Mark Hammer's tone control (SWTC2)

All built on vero from IvIarks layouts with the mods mugged on. Finish is alcohol inks and stamping.

This stuff makes me love 1590bb's :D

Guite Lectrique

Quote from: Zero on July 26, 2010, 03:38:41 AM
I finally found the courage to post my newest creation  ;)

It's a Guitar Fetish MOD board delay...   I designed it to become a belt clip device, so I can twist the knobs while playing. I converted one trim pot (mix) to an external pot and modified the feedback control so I could drive it "gently" into self-oscillation. There was some trial and error involved with the resistor value 'til the oscillation was "controllable".

Enclosure and knobs are salvaged parts. If I remember correctly, the knobs were from a rather old Tektronix oscilloscope and used as thumb screws for the modules.

Hi, can you tell me how you modified the feedback control? I want to do the same thing on mine. I find the feedback too weak for my needs. Was it just a matter of changing one resistor on the board? If so, it woulds be awesome if you could point me which resistor it is.

Thanks!

G

garcho

QuoteI always love the first-time posters with the company logos  Roll Eyes

Company logos are part of the fun of graphic design, leave your snark out of the pictures thread!  ;D
  • SUPPORTER
"...and weird on top!"

glops

Quote from: kaycee on June 26, 2014, 04:53:57 PM

Very beautiful!

glops

Quote from: cordobes on June 26, 2014, 04:57:47 PM
One of my latest works, greetings from Córdoba, Argentina.

Great reverse etch! Love those knobs bigtime!

glops

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on June 26, 2014, 02:09:59 PM
GUTS??  :P

Nothing special here, I did put trimmers on the solder side for easier tweaking. It's a great project. There's a lot of parts and it was daunting but mostly because I have been slowly populating since november. It took awhile to wrap my head around the wiring, as well. Probably way easier a second time around. Insane sounds come from this thing. A must build in my book if you like weird effects. I would put it in the same family as the Gristliezer...

garcho

The Scotch Bonnet. My take on Time Escobedo's 'Bronx Cheer'. Fun going back to paint markers, so much easier than etching, ha!  ::)

build page

• SUPPORTER
"...and weird on top!"

vigilante397

Quote from: garcho on June 27, 2014, 04:00:06 PM
The Scotch Bonnet. My take on Time Escobedo's 'Bronx Cheer'. Fun going back to paint markers, so much easier than etching, ha!  ::)

build page

It looks brilliant! If my paint marker skills were as good as yours I may not have given up after the first try  :P
  • SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com