News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildebelor

This is actually a circuit Darron designed but he asked me to do the artwork  :icon_mrgreen:
Rick-e-split type of box but as always, Darron kills it. DEAD.
Apparently there are a bunch of guys here in Australia that really need this kind of thing  ???
All I can say is, was super fun coming up with a design for someone else!
I can't think of anything funny just yet.

smurfedelic smurfberry

Harmonic Jerkulator

Almost finished

Finished

Already starting to look rugged up thanks to crappy Liquitex spray paints. :-/

Guts (screwed up the pot pin positions on the pcb)

PCB with corrected pot positions:
https://31.media.tumblr.com/6bee88d444152863bb818e069bc46521/tumblr_n7w0sz6DyD1r1qbzzo3_r2_1280.png

In progress of building a bass version of this, that actually sounds great with guitar too. :)
Hi! My name is Petter and I'm from Sweden. This is my blog: http://ptelectronics.tumblr.com

Focalized

darron

Quote from: wildebelor on June 28, 2014, 07:33:02 AM
This is actually a circuit Darron designed but he asked me to do the artwork  :icon_mrgreen:
Rick-e-split type of box but as always, Darron kills it. DEAD.
Apparently there are a bunch of guys here in Australia that really need this kind of thing  ???
All I can say is, was super fun coming up with a design for someone else!

I think it came out great :)

Here's another photo:
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

snarblinge

grunty 2x 1.5A power supply, one side split into 4 separate regulated dc outs, the other 1x 9v AC, dude had some hungry multiFX pedals that made off the shelf impossible, paint pen bled, led hole was forgotten until post paint and fell to bits, but overall I'm stoked with it
b.

snarblinge.tumblr.com

karbomusic

I always forget to post in the actual pictures thread in the actual pictures sub forum so I'm moving it here  :icon_redface:

MKII two knob version. This is fresh off the bench, may tweak more later but this is what I'm sticking with for now cuz I like it and will be testing formally at rehearsal tonight. I'm including my layout simply because it exists and I know it works. I has power line noise and polarity protection built in since the circuit is so sensitive to it.

And a short video slide show with some audio I took when I first plugged it in.

I'm calling it verified since I just built it and it worky; fits a 1590B:

vigilante397

Quote from: snarblinge on June 29, 2014, 06:14:10 AM

grunty 2x 1.5A power supply, one side split into 4 separate regulated dc outs, the other 1x 9v AC, dude had some hungry multiFX pedals that made off the shelf impossible, paint pen bled, led hole was forgotten until post paint and fell to bits, but overall I'm stoked with it

That looks awesome! I built a couple of the PedalPowers from Tonepad that didn't do the job very well so I'm back to a couple of OneSpots. Can I see your layout?  :icon_redface:
  • SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

jrod

Zoso Tone Bender MKII sounds really good, man!

snarblinge

No problem on the layouts, pm me your email, I have PDFs only posting here as the offer is open.

And thanks.
b.

snarblinge.tumblr.com

duck_arse

@karbon - what are those transistors, or did you tell us elsewhere?
"Bring on the nonsense".

karbomusic

Quote from: duck_arse on June 30, 2014, 10:33:27 AM
@karbon - what are those transistors, or did you tell us elsewhere?

Those are the small bear matched US/PNP pack except I replaced Q1. I already had a handful of those same Ges from small bear and Q1 was a little noisy hence the switch. I "think" it's these:

http://www.smallbearelec.com/servlet/Detail?no=1181

"3 matched, old-stock, U.S.-made PNP Germanium transistors in TO-5 can. Hfe minimums: Q1 65, Q2 75, Q3 110. "

GREEN FUZ

Haven't been around these parts for a while but thought I'd share a build I did a while ago. Classic shin-ei 6 transistor fuzz. The etch isn't very clean/deep but hey-ho! Colour changing LED for fun.

vigilante397

Quote from: GREEN FUZ on June 30, 2014, 02:29:33 PM
Haven't been around these parts for a while but thought I'd share a build I did a while ago. Classic shin-ei 6 transistor fuzz. The etch isn't very clean/deep but hey-ho! Colour changing LED for fun.

That looks ridiculously cool. And the etch is far cleaner than any I've been able to pull off so far :P
  • SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

Govmnt_Lacky

My newest addiction...... The beginning of the Lovetone Collection!

And the family photo.... Soon to have NEW additions!
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

GammaFlex

those look awesome lacky!

Here's one I just finished today

Govmnt_Lacky

Very nice in your own right Gamma!

I like the mojo caps and transistors. Mind telling us uni-lingual folks what the characters mean?
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

GammaFlex

Sure, the two characters on the right hand side  are "Dai-On" which means "Big Sound" the two next to the knobs are "nobu" which is "knob" and the two on the left below the knobs reads "Taishu" which I think you might be amused by moreso if you look it up via translate or something  ;)

Jdansti

Nice stuff, Greg and Gamma!   :)
  • SUPPORTER
R.G. Keene: EXPECT there to be errors, and defeat them...

gtudoran

A MIDI Switcher / Looper(6 fx loops divided in 2 independent groups) and 6 utility switches.

Best regards,
Gabriel Tudoran

Luke51411

Dr Phybes board from guitarpcb with speed range mod switch. I used matched smd fets on adapter boards and it sounds great. Random 3pdt board from oshpark. I must have wired it wrong since I'm getting no bypass.