News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlullo

I realized that i never put this one up:

it's a big muff triangle.  It's also my first paint job!  It's been knocking around in my pedal board for a few months, so the paint already chipping, but i kind of like it :)

Dragonfly

Nikolay

I'm ready with my Smart Programmabe Amp Selector - Codename: SPAS

Here you can see a short video: http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/Naudio/Amp%20Selector/?action=view&current=Ampselector.flv

nico13

Nice job Dragonfly!

Very clean.

Is this a Fuzz Factory?

ps. I miss you dragonfly

GREEN FUZ

Quote from: nico13 on July 11, 2007, 06:31:22 AM

Is this a Fuzz Factory?

:icon_lol:That was my first thought aswell.

~arph

Probably not.. a ff (fuzz factory :P) uses germaniums..

Samy

Quote from: Nikolay on July 11, 2007, 01:44:02 AM
I'm ready with my Smart Programmabe Amp Selector - Codename: SPAS

Here you can see a short video: http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/Naudio/Amp%20Selector/?action=view&current=Ampselector.flv

Very impressive !
I´m trying to build a simple one only with one input and 4 outputs, a simple line selector, if you can you can point me in the right direction to gather information how to build it, it would be great    :icon_wink:
Thanks.

Dragonfly

Quote from: nico13 on July 11, 2007, 06:31:22 AM
Nice job Dragonfly!

Very clean.

Is this a Fuzz Factory?

Thanks...

Not a Fuzz Factory though.....

Marcos - Munky

Then what is this? ??? :P :icon_cool:

theundeadelvis

Ok my "Rabbit" series is almost complete took a little longer than I hoped. I thought I could just put a couple in a cage and wake up to ten new baby pedals, but no such luck.

The boost is actually not rabbit themed, sorry.

Posted this earlier-Rebote 2.5 w/long delay switch, long repeat switch, and foot switch to get the oscillating repeats.

Blackfire w/Marshall tone stack that you can switch off (which adds a bit of boost right now, but will soon be fixed).

Tremelus Lune with gain and fine left as trimmers for stage simplicity.

LPB2 with a "relic" finish
If it ain't broke...   ...it will be soon.

BoostAddict

caress

this is a 5 knob/1 switch tonebender...i used 2sb57s for Q1/Q2 and a 2n404a for Q3.  the pots are for volume, fuzz, tone, bias and feedback.  if built again, i would leave out the bias pot because i'll probably leave it at the thickest setting most of the time...the feedback control is pretty huge.  you need to give the pedal a pretty hot signal (perhaps boosted...i use keyboards, which normally have a much hotter signal anyways) but then it takes the fuzz and pretty much makes it ten times as intense as the max settings ... without any oscillation!  which is really really nice.  i'll make some samples pretty soon if anyone's interested.

SGdan

Quote from: mojotron on August 25, 2005, 05:22:28 PM
I've had fun with these electrical boxes...

Where does one get one of those boxes?

Barcode80

home depot, wal-mart, lowe's, about any hardware store. usually in either the lighting or electrical departments.

SGdan

Are they cheap?  and if a I cant find them should I ask for small electrical box?

Barcode80

yes. yes.

they run about 1-2 bucks plus a buck for the cover

SGdan

cool thanks.   8)   

nightingale

I think Dragonfly's build is a FuzzJade with an extra pot/mod?

be well,
ryanS
www.moccasinmusic.com

Andre

My final pedalboard (for now  ;)):