News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snoof

Quote from: Mark Hammer on September 14, 2007, 03:45:43 PM
There ARE lefties that play guitar on left-handed guitars, remember....where the cords come out the left side and are less likely to be tripped over if plugged into the left side of a pedal.  Ins are usually only on the right because of the larger population of right-handed players and lefties who succumbed to right-handed playing.

Right, I was just funnin' him a bit ;)

petemoore

Here's the Jfet multi-out buffer splitter [thanks Jack orman]
 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/petemoore/000_0817.jpg
 Sure opened up doors when I split after Comp/boost [bypassable] running A and B through 2-tier pedalboards and amp/speakers. Boost attack with fuzz sustain, two compliementary fuzzes, fuzz w/octave...each one is worth an hour of playing, and that's just the tip of the iceberg !
 Super utility box, I have a SB blue LED lighting indicating when the 'A'
side mute is off.
 And a third untapped buffered output from Jfet just in case I decide I need a third one.
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

rasco22862

Quote from: snoof on September 14, 2007, 03:42:43 PM
Quote from: rasco22862 on September 14, 2007, 01:40:05 PM
Here are my Boss CE-2 and AMZ Mosfet Booster  ;D

Am I dyslexic, or are your ins and outs reversed ;D
I play with the right hand ;D. I just found that with this way i´m more comfortable. I associate this with the writing, you write from left to right. I dont know why the people puts inputs at right :icon_razz: :icon_biggrin:

darron

Quote from: rasco22862 on September 14, 2007, 08:24:18 PM

I play with the right hand ;D. I just found that with this way i´m more comfortable. I associate this with the writing, you write from left to right. I dont know why the people puts inputs at right :icon_razz: :icon_biggrin:

looking at the line patterns, did you make the artwork in flash?
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

rasco22862

Quote from: darron on September 14, 2007, 08:28:07 PM

yes, that´s right. I love flash

darron

Quote from: rasco22862 on September 14, 2007, 08:56:09 PM
Quote from: darron on September 14, 2007, 08:28:07 PM

yes, that´s right. I love flash

+1 :D I do everything in flash
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

KerryF

Hey man.  You have the exact same thoughts as me.  I do all my builds with the in on the left.  When I started selling stuff, I did it that way too, but got a lot of people saying they wanted it the other way so I had to change it for when I sell pedals.  But all the ones I make for myself are like that.  ;D

rasco22862

Also, in all the layouts the In is in the left, and the Out on the right. ;D

Timebutt

My first build that got housed in a decent enclosure is finally finished!
The waterslide decals turned out very well: the clearcoat made the edges almost completely go away!
I'm very pleased with the result :)

The circuit is the beginner booster, but very pleased with it tonewise!

Completed Projects: Gus Smalley Booster, Modded Russian Big Muff, Orange Squeezer, BYOC Vibrato, Phase 90

Apehouse

Quote from: Timebutt on September 15, 2007, 11:31:43 AM

What i like about this pedal is that (in my best Spinal Tap voice) "this one goes to eleven!"
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music" -Aldous Huxley

Timebutt

Quote from: Apehouse on September 15, 2007, 11:53:23 AM
What i like about this pedal is that (in my best Spinal Tap voice) "this one goes to eleven!"

The front of my pedalboard states 'These go to eleven!', applied numbers from 0 to 11 to my Big Muff as well ;)
And yes: they DO go to eleven! :D
Completed Projects: Gus Smalley Booster, Modded Russian Big Muff, Orange Squeezer, BYOC Vibrato, Phase 90

moro

AMZ Super Buffer:

This is the first time I drew up the layout myself, but despite that, it seems to work. :icon_confused:

It's tiny:

s.r.v.

where did you get that enclosure? its awesome!!!!  :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

bleubleu

Where did you get those 1/4 connectors or wires ??? I have seen offset connectors, but never like that.

Mat
Completed : Fuzz face, Big Muff Pi, Rebote Delay 2.5, DOD 280 Comp, RAT, BSIAB2, EHX Pulsar, DS-1, TS-808, Buffered Wah, Electric Mistress, DOD 440 EF, Dyno My Piano, Power Supply
Building : 6-Band EQ, Mr. EQ, Polyphaser, Ross Phaser, ROG Omega & Thor

moro

Quote from: s.r.v. on September 16, 2007, 10:07:08 PM
where did you get that enclosure? its awesome!!!!  :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Was that directed at me? I got it at Pedalpartsplus. It's a 1590A. I thought they were really cute so I got one before I really knew what I was going to put in it.

Quote from: bleubleu on September 16, 2007, 10:59:13 PM
Where did you get those 1/4 connectors or wires ??? I have seen offset connectors, but never like that.

Was that directed at me? :icon_lol: They're just George Ls with really short cables.

Nikolay

this is my new project.
Simple midi controller.
At this time I make only the front pannel:

Fuzzy-Train

Newest one. Fuzz factory and rangemaster in 1. Rangemaster still doesn't work properly though, but the FF sounds great. The enclosre was from MicFarlow of course, very strong, and very well built. BTW I do the INs on the left as well, since I wah with my left foot and switch the others with my right... am also right handed/player.

I'll probably get it painted near the end of the month... I need to test out some template designs. The names for the controls will go on the raised part in front of the knobs.
THERE IS NO SIG.

The user formerly known as NoNothing.

Stuff I built!
http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w106/Cpt_sergeant/?start=allRandom

rasco22862

what schematic or layout did you use for the Fuzz Factory?

Thanks

petemoore

PM sent...s preclusion to further diagramatic discussion I hope.
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

s.r.v.

can i get a pm of the schem/layout too please? :icon_biggrin: and NoNothing that thing looks great. is the guy who made the enclosure on this site?