SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StephenGiles

Quote from: Nitefly182 on March 07, 2008, 03:31:14 AM
ADA Flanger w/ footswitchable harmonics and twin rates

That looks wonderful - only you know what each knob does!!
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

Insanekane

Quote from: trevize on March 07, 2008, 05:09:56 AM

jenna jameson?

Nope. Just some good looking chick with boobs.
But good idea. Maybe she will decorate my next enclosure  :D

krhnyc

Quote from: cpnyc23 on March 06, 2008, 06:04:19 PM
hey khrnyc

what mods did you do to that Crybaby?

-chris

True Bypass, Dual Inductors (switchable A, B or A+B series), 6 position cap switch (orig. .01uf + 3 higher value and 2 lower value), etched new board with adjustable trimmers for input, gain, mids, Q. Got the design from GGG (mod-wah). Works great. Going to change two of the trimmers (input and Q) for more range.
'61 Strat, '56 Tele, other Strats and Teles, 335, tube amps, '68 Vox Wah, '76 Phase 90, '82 CE-2, '83 CE-2, '83 CE-3, Gray Box SCH-1, '89 DC-2, '80's DOD 280 & FX-80, '80's Vesta Fire Chorus, 18V Cool Cat, Home Built Green Ringer & EasyVibe, '92 SD-2, etc

krhnyc

Quote from: Insanekane on March 06, 2008, 01:44:12 PM
Huh, that smd-enclosure looks insane !  ;)

My BSIAB 2

Girls Girls Girls  ;D

Huh Huh, girls are COOL! Dude, that thing is bitchin! How do you do that?
'61 Strat, '56 Tele, other Strats and Teles, 335, tube amps, '68 Vox Wah, '76 Phase 90, '82 CE-2, '83 CE-2, '83 CE-3, Gray Box SCH-1, '89 DC-2, '80's DOD 280 & FX-80, '80's Vesta Fire Chorus, 18V Cool Cat, Home Built Green Ringer & EasyVibe, '92 SD-2, etc

petemoore

nearff he he bet it was hard...ne heh.
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

puretube

Quote from: StephenGiles on March 07, 2008, 06:57:59 AM
Quote from: Nitefly182 on March 07, 2008, 03:31:14 AM
ADA Flanger w/ footswitchable harmonics and twin rates

That looks wonderful - only you know what each knob does!!

Sir, you`ll find the description for each knob
by reading through this entire thread

:icon_smile:

Insanekane

Quote from: krhnyc on March 07, 2008, 03:09:56 PM
Huh Huh, girls are COOL! Dude, that thing is bitchin! How do you do that?

Find good pic, do some photoshopping, etch it and way you go.
MarkM has really good tutorial here.

Renegadrian

All right, I have to add a new one on the list...After the 250 grey described at page 237,

Here is my latest effort...Well, it's not a stompbox, but an fx anyway...It is a Stratoblaster as a guitar onboard preamp.
It now gives a new snarl at my Warlock clone!!!
Pics...
Done an' workin'=Too many to mention - Tube addict!

yeeshkul

my latest tonebender clone

darron

Quote from: yeeshkul on March 09, 2008, 06:15:53 AM
my latest tonebender clone

very pro! looks like i could slice my finger off on the inside of the power jack though :S
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

yeeshkul

Hehe you're right, i eventually used a thick plastic washer instead. Those DC jacks are kinda big and i dont like when they poke out too much (and they come with just one nut).

cheeb

Nice job, Jan! One of the more professional looking builds I've seen on here.

cpnyc23

yeeshkul...

how did you do those graphics???  are you airbrushing?

-chris
"I've traveled the world and never seen a statue of a critic."    -  Leonard Bernstein

yeeshkul

It is just a plastic sticker, the colour is sort of baked in so it usually lasts more than few months :).

here is a soundsample: http://www.hoho.cz/osobni/TB.mp3

frank

Nice pedal and nice soundclip.  Czechs have good tastes.  :icon_smile:
I made my way downstairs. The stairs lead the way down onto the...street. They lead all the way up too, of course, saves me having two stairways. -Chic Murray

StephenGiles

From Puretube - Sir, you`ll find the description for each knob

I like the idea of no labels for controls!
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

Nitefly182

Quote from: StephenGiles on March 09, 2008, 03:00:12 PM
From Puretube - Sir, you`ll find the description for each knob

I like the idea of no labels for controls!

Well that photo was pre-label strip although I haven't actually attached it because I like the stealth look too.

michal_k

how did you stamp that labels?

momo

OK after building for about 2 years now, this is the first time im using a conventional enclosure!( I have used so far movie projector parts, and other).
This is a Supreaux clone,
a big thanks to John Lyons for some great help, and inspiration from Soulsonic's wiring, and OH, I decided to look at this thread from the begining for some different finishing inspiration/copy :icon_rolleyes:......did this one with 2 tones....
You learn every time and so now I know I need a paper template for drilling!

This is a Ruby with the bassman mods done, its housed in an Ipod alu case, I would like to finish off the jacks with a plate or something clean.
This one sounds really good, in fact, so far after 4 Ruby's, the bassman mods are the best for me.....Im  using a 15w 10 inch vintage ceramic magnet spkr, housed in a heavy padded metal casing....great bass!
This will definetly be my light giging kit!
OH, I tried the Supreaux in it.....I have to try somewhere else, it was too loud, but wow! the tone......

"Alas to those who die with their song still in them."

Gila_Crisis

this is not new but it's just an upgrade of my wonderfull Tremulus Lune.
Due to my sonical needs i simply added the Fine Speed knob and mounted another pot for the gain trim.
it looks a bit messy with all those knobs but now it's preatty more versatile. :icon_mrgreen: