News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiges_ tendres

Quote from: Dragonfly on April 13, 2008, 05:57:15 PM
Two that are getting clear coat and drying right now...

The blue / Silver / Black one is a custom Magnolia Fuzz I'm building for someone, and the Red / Silver / Black one is yet to be decided. These look a LOT better in person than they do i the pictures.

I'm just glad I'm getting back to the point where I can work again... LOTS to catch up on.

Are you taking your revenge on the USPS by using their packing supplies to do your clear coating on?

I hope you know those boxes are property of the USPS and can be recalled by them any time. ;)
Try a little tenderness.

Dragonfly

Quote from: tiges_ tendres on April 13, 2008, 06:43:17 PM

Are you taking your revenge on the USPS by using their packing supplies to do your clear coating on?

I hope you know those boxes are property of the USPS and can be recalled by them any time. ;)

Either that or theyre taking their revenge on me for using their boxes as "dropcloths" in the first place !!!  :D

But...yeah...I ...Uh.... I still use those boxes to mail stuff in...yeah...that's it...that's the ticket !

;)

tskullt

This is a Tremulus Lune I made from the design at TonePad and Commonrsound using the Tonepad design with the tweaks mentioned in the build reports.   It was tight but I used 12 mm pots and really was no problem.  I put the jacks in the back, but the picture sucked!

The LED on the left is the rate LED, the center LED is effect on/off.

m.
http://www.pedalenclosures.com
* make all the other pedals jealous *

kvb

A LITTLE SOMETHING I"VE BEEN WORKING ON . . . FOR A WHILE.

I built the Starfire (pic on previous page) because I had learned some things while working on this, and I was thinking - MAN, I have to finish SOMETHING.

I'm getting closer to getting this done. It has toggles, push-pull pots, and a 2 pole six throw switch. It actually needs one more tone control - no. I'm not kidding.

This is for both bass and guitar.
This baby can make a few different types of distortion. It can make more than one of them at the same time.

The circuits themselves may be unremarkable and are not my own. However, I did something in there that is all me.

People's reactions to the sound clips (none yet, ya gotta wait) will be the judge of whether or not there is a new sound here.

ambulancevoice

are you making the most versatile distortion you possible can?

and Andy, is one of those???.... :D
Open Your Mouth, Heres Your Money

greigoroth

Quote from: tskullt on April 13, 2008, 06:49:21 PM
This is a Tremulus Lune I made from the design at TonePad and Commonrsound using the Tonepad design with the tweaks mentioned in the build reports.   It was tight but I used 12 mm pots and really was no problem.  I put the jacks in the back, but the picture sucked!

The LED on the left is the rate LED, the center LED is effect on/off.

m.

nice!
Built: GGG Green Ringer

Focalized

SI/GE Fuzz Face, Colorsound Fuzz and Bosstone.

Colorsound is real mean. A little gated but good. The Fuzz Face is great with high gain and a slick, articulate sound when the guitar volume low. It's a little hot, with Q2's collector at 5.68. Ok though. The Bosstone isn't really a bosstone anymore I think. It uses an MPS A13 transistor at Q1. I played with this a lot to get a sound i liked. Q2 is a PNP 2n3906. It works either way I put it in. Changes the midrange a bit. Don't know if this is harmful. It now has a medium gain overdrive sound. Sounds good alone but it drives my Big Muff really well.

Save the pic and render it negative to see where the Colorsound decal came from. ;) If you don't recognize it.

yeeshkul

2001 Space Odysey? Star Trek? Futurama? :):)

ConanB

Quote from: ConanB on April 13, 2008, 10:38:54 AM
Build number 3 (4 if the 9v regulator counts I guess ;) )...

I was originally after straight black lines but I kinda like the tattered edges it ended up with.

Thanks to the people who gave me some camera work suggestions ;)

And thanks to this forum  ;D

For some reason the pic stopped working so I reposted it.

liddokun

That coloursound looks real nice Focalized.
To those about to rock, we salute you.

Boogdish

Chawk

Quote from: kvb on April 13, 2008, 07:02:48 PM
A LITTLE SOMETHING I"VE BEEN WORKING ON . . . FOR A WHILE.

I built the Starfire (pic on previous page) because I had learned some things while working on this, and I was thinking - MAN, I have to finish SOMETHING.

I'm getting closer to getting this done. It has toggles, push-pull pots, and a 2 pole six throw switch. It actually needs one more tone control - no. I'm not kidding.

This is for both bass and guitar.
This baby can make a few different types of distortion. It can make more than one of them at the same time.

The circuits themselves may be unremarkable and are not my own. However, I did something in there that is all me.

People's reactions to the sound clips (none yet, ya gotta wait) will be the judge of whether or not there is a new sound here.

Can't wait to hear what this actually does!!

:)
"Why don't those stupid idiots let me in their crappy club for jerks!"--Homer Simpson

jalien21

Quote from: Focalized on April 14, 2008, 03:37:59 AM
Save the pic and render it negative to see where the Colorsound decal came from. ;) If you don't recognize it.

10000% the end of 2001

Dragonfly

Well, it's not a pedal, but I had to do it anyway....

liddokun

Damn that's nice.  I've got a telecaster that needs something like that eh.... :icon_mrgreen:
soon I will have to put one on. haha!
To those about to rock, we salute you.

tskullt

Dragonfly that pickguard is AWESOME!!!
m.
http://www.pedalenclosures.com
* make all the other pedals jealous *

Dragonfly

It needs another coat or two of clear, but it's a neat effect.

Renegadrian

Done an' workin'=Too many to mention - Tube addict!

Renegadrian

My Mosfet Booster...Yes, I love metallic paint!!! it's so sparkling!!!

Done an' workin'=Too many to mention - Tube addict!

sixstringphil