Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ambulancevoice

Quote from: GREEN FUZ on May 24, 2008, 08:57:08 AM
Quote from: ambulancevoice on May 24, 2008, 08:42:52 AM

dont tell me you actually researched that

Yep :D. You should try it. ;)

nah, ive got better things to do that look up information about the coke cola logo just to prove somebody wrong
Open Your Mouth, Heres Your Money

GREEN FUZ

Yeah, you`re right, why bother looking things up when it`s easier to make unfounded statements off the top of your head. ::)

tehfunk

Quote from: rackham on May 24, 2008, 08:13:34 AM
My first submission.

Also my first 'design', it's a multi-mode (high-pass, low-pass, band-pass) filter with a simple fuzz circuit in front of it for if you want some more harmonic content. With the fuzz knob (hehe, knob!) turned fully down, the signal is pretty much completely clean.

Shame I drilled the LED bezel too close to the stomp switch though :icon_redface:

It's called the Doctrine, my soon-to-be-a-massive-multinational-pedal-manufacturing-company ;) is called Ethic.

Wow! I really like this, it sounds like a great circuit, but I also really enjoy the simplicity of the exterior with the clean logo.
Carvin CT6M > diystompboxes.com > JCM800 4010

The tools of the artist give you a chance to twist and bend the laws of nature and to cut-up and reshape the fabric of reality - John Frusciante

Renegadrian

Done an' workin'=Too many to mention - Tube addict!

darron

Quote from: cloudscapes on May 24, 2008, 12:22:14 PM

repainted and decaled. swirlies didn't really do it for me.

WOW! extremely impressive!
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

DimebuGG

bleubleu

Nice pedalboard dime, lots of knobs. What kind of switches are thoses ?

Can we get a shot where we can see what kind of pedals they are ? It is hard to see with the lighting and all. I see a power supply, a sans amp gt2, but what else is in there ?

Mat
Completed : Fuzz face, Big Muff Pi, Rebote Delay 2.5, DOD 280 Comp, RAT, BSIAB2, EHX Pulsar, DS-1, TS-808, Buffered Wah, Electric Mistress, DOD 440 EF, Dyno My Piano, Power Supply
Building : 6-Band EQ, Mr. EQ, Polyphaser, Ross Phaser, ROG Omega & Thor

Barcode80

my new SRV special TS808 from MarkM's gallery. VERY nice and aggressive flavor of screamer.

guts...

fisherbim

;D
wow i really love this part of town.
LM386s

disto

Quote from: Barcode80 on May 25, 2008, 02:32:23 AM
my new SRV special TS808 from MarkM's gallery. VERY nice and aggressive flavor of screamer.
interesting finish what type of paint did you use

kawayanstrat

Quote from: GREEN FUZ on May 24, 2008, 07:55:10 PM
Yeah, you`re right, why bother looking things up when it`s easier to make unfounded statements off the top of your head. ::)
I thought this is a DIY stompbox thread? ???

kawayanstrat

fisherbim

;D
ang galing ng kawayanstrat...
kaw po ba gumawa nyan?

fish
LM386s

guitarman89

can you post a picture of that switch? It's interesting... :)
built: MXR Dist+,dod250-280,dr boogey,IC buffers,cmos drive,multiface,20W SS pwr amps,phase90,tubescreamer,rat,amzMB,wuly mammoth,dod280,zombie chorus
under constur:60W 3886 amp,jcm800 em
www.myspace.com/guitarmanbll
www.myspace.com/filospinatopunk

Barcode80

Quote from: disto on May 25, 2008, 05:27:13 AM
Quote from: Barcode80 on May 25, 2008, 02:32:23 AM
interesting finish what type of paint did you use
it is rustoleum textured stone finish in brown, then a light clear over top. looks even better in person :)

kawayanstrat

Quote from: fisherbim on May 25, 2008, 08:10:50 AM
;D
ang galing ng kawayanstrat...
kaw po ba gumawa nyan?

fish
Pinagawa ko sa Province namin. (translation:I had it custom made in our province)

Anyway here's a micro boost i made.

GREEN FUZ

kawayanstrat

Quote from: GREEN FUZ on May 25, 2008, 12:50:11 PM
Quote from: kawayanstrat on May 25, 2008, 06:35:22 AM
I thought this is a DIY stompbox thread? ???

It is.  ???
Then we should be talking about diy stompboxes here,not pointing out someone's  mistake. ???

GREEN FUZ

Mark, graphic design happens to be an interest of mine. I was curious enough to look up a few things about the Coca-cola typeface and post them on the thread. It wasn`t completely OT as someone else had already brought up the subject. Lets leave it at that and go back to what the thread is meant to be about. Sorry if I p****d you off.

foxfire

my last few builds and my current pedal board. nothing fancy as i don't have the patience to watch paint dry, wish i did though... the top one is a fender blender, i used the schematic over at Fuzzcentral. i haven't gotten to crank it yet so it doesn't have a home on my board yet but, i expect it will be a real thumper. i had enough fun with this one that if fender had been nice enough to over charge for the reissues i'd think about making a few for sale. bottom left to right- byoc phase 90, 4 knob rat (love the lube) with a metal can 308 and 2 diode options (i love this pedal), and finally my jerk muff. it makes for a nice EQ/boost in front of the rat. i'm so happy with what i've got now that i'm having trouble wanting to build anything else. rylan