News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawayanstrat

Quote from: GREEN FUZ on May 25, 2008, 01:04:44 PM
Mark, graphic design happens to be an interest of mine. I was curious enough to look up a few things about the Coca-cola typeface and post them on the thread. It wasn`t completely OT as someone else had already brought up the subject. Lets leave it at that and go back to what the thread is meant to be about. Sorry if I p****d you off.
Nah,i'm not p****d. ;D

ambulancevoice

Quote from: GREEN FUZ on May 24, 2008, 07:55:10 PM
Yeah, you`re right, why bother looking things up when it`s easier to make unfounded statements off the top of your head. ::)

yes, about the coke cola logo and nihilism

@#$% your an asshole btw
Open Your Mouth, Heres Your Money

arawn

Wooah Alex Deep Breath this is supposed to be fun and I don't think anybody meant to offend. Besides it was interesting to see the information. Plus your making it personal, Just relax this is supposed to be fun!!
"Consistency is the Hobgoblin of Small Minds!"

Gus Smalley clean boost, Whisker biscuit, Professor Tweed, Ruby w/bassman Mods, Dan Armstrong Orange Squeezer, Zvex SHO, ROG Mayqueen, Fetzer Valve, ROG UNO, LPB1, Blue Magic

frequencycentral

Quote from: arawn on May 26, 2008, 10:23:15 AM
Wooah Alex Deep Breath this is supposed to be fun and I don't think anybody meant to offend. Besides it was interesting to see the information. Plus your making it personal, Just relax this is supposed to be fun!!

+1 arawn

Ouch Alex - you should 'modify' your post out of existance.
http://www.frequencycentral.co.uk/

Questo è il fiore del partigiano morto per la libertà!

Dragonfly

Quote from: arawn on May 26, 2008, 10:23:15 AM
....your making it personal.

Exactly.

This is a forum where ALL types of people gather. Language differences, moral differences, cultural differences, etc are abundant here. It is easy to get offended if you wish to. However, I tend to...or at least TRY to...look at things as if I were talking to somebody I wanted to make a good impression on. Treat people with respect, and you usually get treated with respect in turn. If someone says something inflammatory, ignore it and move on. There's no need to always prove you're right. Or just say "you're entitled to your opinion, as am I" and leave it at that. Not always easy to do, as we tend to get passionate about things...but if you wouldn't say it to your wife / mother / child / boss / best friend / etc, then you probably shouldn't say it here.

My opinion.

DimebuGG

Renegadrian

Dimebugg (great nick!) your pics just suck!!! :icon_mrgreen: Go get a new camera... :icon_wink:
Anyway, what is the Wylde? Is it the mxr Wylde OD? Then why 6 pots and not 3?
Done an' workin'=Too many to mention - Tube addict!

Dragonfly

bleubleu

Talking about the GGG equalizer.
Anyone ever got that circuit working ?
This is my only failure so far.

Mat
Completed : Fuzz face, Big Muff Pi, Rebote Delay 2.5, DOD 280 Comp, RAT, BSIAB2, EHX Pulsar, DS-1, TS-808, Buffered Wah, Electric Mistress, DOD 440 EF, Dyno My Piano, Power Supply
Building : 6-Band EQ, Mr. EQ, Polyphaser, Ross Phaser, ROG Omega & Thor

Barcode80

Quote from: bleubleu on May 26, 2008, 01:29:42 PM
Talking about the GGG equalizer.
Anyone ever got that circuit working ?
This is my only failure so far.

Mat
i built 2, neither worked. i gave up. even have a nice box all powder coated and drilled real nice. search for my thread on the GGG eq and you'll see it. cleanest wiring i've ever done, cleanest drilling, etc. but it didn't work :(

fluoreszenz

Just finished this "out-of-control-etched" Big Muff Pi  :o

To make it even more bass heavy i did the "no diodes"-mod for the first stage. Now it's really bass heavy... ;D

umcoo

that muff looks awesome!  are you a bassist, or just like low end in your tone?  rehousing/kit/scratch built?? i need answers please!!  :icon_mrgreen:

fluoreszenz

Quote from: umcoo on May 26, 2008, 04:50:19 PM
that muff looks awesome!  are you a bassist, or just like low end in your tone?  rehousing/kit/scratch built?? i need answers please!!  :icon_mrgreen:

I just built it for a friend (bass player) on request. The PCB was already etched, and all parts came with it

except the ultra-bright LED and its socket, and the switch for diode-mod   ;D, yes, it was a kit.

He is planing on combining the muff with a bass blender.

Oh, here's a nice site with loads of muff-mods (including no-diode-mod)

http://www.student.ru.nl/r.kerkhof/Taas/Mods/Big%20Muff.htm

fluoreszenz

@umcoo

... and welcome to the boards  :)

Cardboard Tube Samurai

DimebuGG - What are those enclosures and where did you get them? I'm talking about the ones with the square indentation on them

ambulancevoice

Quote from: fluoreszenz on May 26, 2008, 04:29:16 PM
Just finished this "out-of-control-etched" Big Muff Pi  :o

To make it even more bass heavy i did the "no diodes"-mod for the first stage. Now it's really bass heavy... ;D

man thats cool as
Open Your Mouth, Heres Your Money

umcoo

Quote from: fluoreszenz on May 26, 2008, 05:07:42 PM
@umcoo

... and welcome to the boards  :)

cheers for that, just bought a Weller 25w iron, so hopefully I'll be having a bash at my own pedals soon too!

Dragonfly

Yeah...I had this box offered in the "for sale" forum, but I decided to build in it !  :)

Basically it's a modded version of Hemmo's Buzz Box ...texture knob to control the splatty octave...and volume...BC108's....blah, blah, blah....

It sounds like THIS !

Pictures:

[/size]

Valoosj

For those that saw my battered Ross phaser, here's a clip!
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr_udU5-sl8
Quote from: frequencycentral
You squeezed it into a 1590A - you insane fool!  :icon_mrgreen:
Quote from: Scruffie
Well this... this is just silly... this can't fit in a 1590B... can it? And you're not even using SMD you mad man!

foxfire

Quote from: Dragonfly on May 26, 2008, 05:53:16 PM
Yeah...I had this box offered in the "for sale" forum, but I decided to build in it !  :)

Basically it's a modded version of Hemmo's Buzz Box ...texture knob to control the splatty octave...and volume...BC108's....blah, blah, blah....

It sounds like THIS !
so how well do you know the band Dixie Witch? rylan